blink-182 Quits Tom Delonge

Ghent

insane. at least it's a definite confirmation of what we've known forever now. 10 years ago, tom didn't want to be a part of something he couldn't control. 10 years later, same story. i feel bad for mark and travis having been through this shit with him but a part of me feels happy knowing they might move on without him.

I feel like a gorilla just got lifted off my shoulders.

And I also want to throw a big fuck off to Speedo who continually lambasted anyone raising an eyebrow over this situation. 

I am so stoked for a new life for this band and these people.

• Like 1

I'm happy with this change and choice of replacement.  This band can finally get back on track when they have someone who cares.  And knowing Matt Skiba, I think he'll care.  I can not wait to see what they sound like, especially live.  Holy shit, I'm freaking out in a really good way.  I can't believe it, but I can tell that I don't really care about Tom anymore, he is nowhere near the same person he once was in this band, and he was holding them back so badly.  Now maybe we can expect more music thank god.

I'm happy with this change and choice of replacement.  This band can finally get back on track when they have someone who cares.  And knowing Matt Skiba, I think he'll care.  I can not wait to see what they sound like, especially live.  Holy shit, I'm freaking out in a really good way.  I can't believe it, but I can tell that I don't really care about Tom anymore, he is nowhere near the same person he once was in this band, and he was holding them back so badly.  Now maybe we can expect more music thank god.

Pretteh pretteh pretteh pretteh sure this is a one time thing and blink is just DONE.

• Like 1