iTunes gives blink video goodness...

Croft

New iTunes 6.0 coupled with the new slimmer, wider, iPod will play videos, tv shows (MTB anyone?), among other things. Endless possibilities...

But the best thing of all... ALL of Blink's singles in High Quality Quicktime format at a 1.99 (+tax) a pop. I already bought I Miss You. I've been wanting a high quality video of it forever.

/>http://www.itunes.com

Not full screen non jaggied, blurried, stretched, glitchy versions you can't.

That's not high quality. That's cowshit.

I've been downloading blink stuff for two years, and not once have I seen a high quality blink music video. And even if I did find one, it would be loaded with mtv, vh1, .com, or every other logo with a bad cut off ending on the planet on it.

The video I just downloaded (I Miss You) has none of those things. And at full screen loses barely any noticeable quality at all.

I have all the videos in high quality.. I recorded them on DVD when I saw them on TV.. I Tried to get the ones with the least crap on them (Fuse Logo and what not) I have them on my computer but they are too huge for me to upload.. I think they are about 100-300 mb per song. Could be more..

I've GOT dvds. Like I said before though, I'm not dishing out the 50+ bucks for mac software just so I can rip a dvd into a .mov format on my powerbook. And no I won't pirate software.

The point is to have something highquality I can watch and take with me. Oh and BRB is overly complicated. Half the time you want to download you can't depending on what you connect to, even then, they're not available all the time. Too much of a hassel. I hated brb.

I've GOT dvds. Like I said before though' date=' I'm not dishing out the 50+ bucks for mac software just so I can rip a dvd into a .mov format on my powerbook. And no I won't pirate software.

The point is to have something highquality I can watch and take with me. Oh and BRB is overly complicated. Half the time you want to download you can't depending on what you connect to, even then, they're not available all the time. Too much of a hassel. I hated brb.[/quote']

why would you need to pirate software? if there is something out there that costs money then there is something out there that does the same for free without "pirating"

...and bRB hates you too :P

To the dude that wont pirate, your probably being as illegal as fuck every single moment of the day. Alot of things we do are illegal, wether we know it or not. Your sig picture, does it have copyright crap on it ?

Cause if you don't own the photo, and you're reproducing or using a copied file of it, your a bad bad little boy!...

Although they say that only the provider is the crook, guys in the states, get bitchslapped for downloading too...

Fuckit :)

No disrespect though homie!

Meh I'm not gonna get into the copyright talk it's too much crap to talk about or get into. And no I don't pirate music, movies or software.

I've tried some free programs, but they're very limited, most of them are these days. Anyway it's at least cool that we can download the new blink stuff on iTunes.