Alkaline Trio

Majestic McMoose

13 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

The trio/ bad religion tour has been cancelled with full plans to reschedule. Seemed inevitable at the moment but sad after Derek was planning on playing again.

Yup and wondering if this will delay the EP (and inevitably Matt having "blink" time)

I really like Mind Like Minefields (no surprise as it's a "Skiba" one, love the way he says "So sorrryy"), Dan's are pleasant but nothing mind blowing I have to revisit at this second. Also, Matt said 2 different colored 7" vinyl will be released. Dope to have new music to listen to today though!

3 hours ago, Kay said:

That last track is basically just Little Help? it seems, chordal structure and melody wise. veeeery similar. 

I noticed Matt is guilty of recycling vocal melodies as well, mainly using the same melody in the verses of Heart Attacks as he did in Way Bakk When with the Sekrets. Even Throw Me to the Lions is similar. 

1 hour ago, Tom Bot said:

I noticed Matt is guilty of recycling vocal melodies as well, mainly using the same melody in the verses of Heart Attacks as he did in Way Bakk When with the Sekrets. Even Throw Me to the Lions is similar. 

Matts been guilty of this for a long long time now. It was real evident on my shame is true.

• Like 1