Alkaline Trio

Majestic McMoose

“The overwhelming amount of support and graciousness the fans have shown me overpowers any hate or shit-talking. It feels like our band – Mark, Travis, me and the fans. It’s not the same band without Tom but it has the same name, and I think there’s a good reason for that.”

Love that dude.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 11:25 AM, Kay said:

ALK3 UK TOUR MARCH 2022

Fuck yes!!! 

Going to Birmingham show, march 5th.

I swear my friend sent me a text the other night and said "let's go to the Birmingham show".

We decided that we'll wait and see how things pan out in the next couple of months before buying the tickets and everything. 

49 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I swear my friend sent me a text the other night and said "let's go to the Birmingham show".

We decided that we'll wait and see how things pan out in the next couple of months before buying the tickets and everything. 

Dude, if you end up going, let me know, we'll have to say hi. I've never met a board member! 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Kay said:

Dude, if you end up going, let me know, we'll have to say hi. I've never met a board member! 

Absolutely! And I hope I can make it. If I can't, I'm sure they'll come back soon now that Skiba has more time for Trio. I used to come twice or three times a year in the UK before the pandemic, as soon as things get back to some sort of normal we should do a meet up ❤ 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

Absolutely! And I hope I can make it. If I can't, I'm sure they'll come back soon now that Skiba has more time for Trio. I used to come twice or three times a year in the UK before the pandemic, as soon as things get back to some sort of normal we should do a meet up ❤ 

Totally down for that. I'm still salty at myself for not meeting up with @Nasawhen she was in London a few years back. 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Coightstanza said:

So it seems like Matt was actually recording for what looks like a new project.

BD62-D8-F6-4431-4-CD4-9-E70-E8-CAD229-F2

I thought it was Alkaline Trio because Derek told some fans in the summer they had the studio booked for January, maybe they'll still record the album when Matt is done with this? 🤞🏻

18 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I thought it was Alkaline Trio because Derek told some fans in the summer they had the studio booked for January, maybe they'll still record the album when Matt is done with this? 🤞🏻

I think there’s still definitely something happening with Alk3 this year. Whatever this is Matt was doing might well be finished already and then they’re going into trio stuff. They’ve just spent a holiday together at the snow, might’ve been pre-recording bonding/planning or something like that.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...