Alkaline Trio

Majestic McMoose

I just noticed today that there's an ambiguity in Radio when he sings "Waking up next to nothing", could he mean both waking up next to no one beside him or waking up being next to nothing? Or does it miss a preposition to make sense?

I always thought it meant waking up next to no one beside him because in the next line it says "waking up all alone, waking up so relieved" :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dead End Road and Old School Reasons are probably my top 2 favourite Alk3 songs, bloody those ones

Edit - And Cringe, Cop and This Could Be Love. That probably makes my top 5.

With Standard Break From Life, Hell Yes, Emma, Fatally Yours, Time To Waste, Calling All Skeletons, Clavicle and Olde English 800 all being honourable mentions.

Songs like stupid kid, Armageddon, mercy me are the kind of influences I'd love to see on a new blink album if he's joining them, him and mark would produce some great dark and catchy songs! I'd cream my pants if we see a new blink album by them 3 !!

Wow. First post here. Been a Blink 182 fan since 1999.

My favourite Alkaline Trio songs are: Radio, Jaked on Green Beers, Queen of Pain, 5-3-10-4, Cringe, Hell Yes, Calling All Skeletons, Burn, Sadie, Warbrain,  The Temptation of St. Anthony, Private Eye, Armageddon, Goodbye Forever, Stupid Kid.

What can I say? I love that band. 

It's funny, prior to the announcement of Skiba and Blink, I've been listening to Alk3 pretty regularly for some reason.  I remember someone on this forum sent me All on Black about 10 years ago or so and I was hooked ever since.

Personally, I really like Good Mourning, Crimson, Agony & Irony and My Shame is True.  I've been hooked on the song Balanced on a Shelf.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8oIyWGsbG8

• Like 1

I can't pick a favorite.

Yeah it's hard...Message From Kathlene, Sleepyhead, Nose Over Tail, Sundials, Emma, Wanna Be A Warhol...So many good ones. Like I've said, the thing that amazes me most about Alkaline Trio is the sheer amount of quality music they've put out. I really hope Matt can balance Alk3 with Blink, if he is actually in Blink.