Yo new people!

Aria

Hey old people...and new people.

I've been lurking on this forum for awhile, so I feel like I know many of you oldies, yet none of you know me. I've been a blink-182 fan since 4th grade. As of today, I'm 25 years old now. They've been such a big influence in my life that immediately turning 18, I got a blink-182 tattoo (from a shitty tattoo artist unfortunately), but I wear it with pride. I enjoy ALL side projects of these guys. The reason for my name came when I was on the Loserkids.com chat room. At that time, I thought I was the next Mark Hoppus with my Fender Mark Hoppus Signature Jazz Bass (sky blue). Now instead of lurking, I hope to meet some of you at blink concerts and enjoy learning about you and the blink life here.

• Like 1

I've been lurking on this forum for awhile, so I feel like I know many of you oldies, yet none of you know me. I've been a blink-182 fan since 4th grade. As of today, I'm 25 years old now. They've been such a big influence in my life that immediately turning 18, I got a blink-182 tattoo (from a shitty tattoo artist unfortunately), but I wear it with pride. I enjoy ALL side projects of these guys. The reason for my name came when I was on the Loserkids.com chat room. At that time, I thought I was the next Mark Hoppus with my Fender Mark Hoppus Signature Jazz Bass (sky blue). Now instead of lurking, I hope to meet some of you at blink concerts and enjoy learning about you and the blink life here.

It's okay, I've been posting on here since the reunion, and I still don't think a single person recognizes me. I guess that's the downside of only posting when shit hits the fan or when there's a new release worth talking about. I always found Oliver's arguments about money in between big events amusing (and now prophetic), but it never really seemed worth it to try and argue them.

nice man, i'm 24 and got introduced to them around 3rd grade. same time!

Hmmm, a valid point. I think for the time being, they will continue with the smiley, but if/when they record a new album they'll look to bring in a new logo. i think if tom was fully committed to neighborhoods, they would have had a new one then but the fact he actually record something blew Mark and Travis away that they thought 'fuck it, lets just get this out now!'. I think this is kind of evident by the distinct lack of thought, time and effort put into the cover art, merch etc.