Yo new people!

Aria

Hi everyone, 

my name is mil, I’m new here. 

I found this site via the sticker strat discussion and Davey making scans of the stickers (wish I was here earlier so I could’ve gotten a set!).

anyways, I got into blink after first hearing them during the EOTS era (like a lot of people). I was very young and turned on to pop punk, punk, metal, rock and hardcore by an older cousin of mine. blink became my favorite band and has been ever since.

im very interested in the history of the band. I collect some blink stuff and started playing guitar because of them. I have two blink tattoos and have seen them three times. (I was much too young to go alone during their original stint so I wasn’t not able to start going to their shows until 2009). 

Im surprised it took me this long to get to this forum but I’m excited to be here.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mil182 said:

Hi everyone, 

my name is mil, I’m new here. 

I found this site via the sticker strat discussion and Davey making scans of the stickers (wish I was here earlier so I could’ve gotten a set!).

anyways, I got into blink after first hearing them during the EOTS era (like a lot of people). I was very young and turned on to pop punk, punk, metal, rock and hardcore by an older cousin of mine. blink became my favorite band and has been ever since.

im very interested in the history of the band. I collect some blink stuff and started playing guitar because of them. I have two blink tattoos and have seen them three times. (I was much too young to go alone during their original stint so I wasn’t not able to start going to their shows until 2009). 

Im surprised it took me this long to get to this forum but I’m excited to be here.

Welcome, how ya doing, pal?