Yo new people!

Aria

You may be a longtime fan and know a lot of cool stuff, but don't overestimate your authority. There's been a Davey limit in place here for a long time and it's not gonna change.

I have zero authority here, I'm just fucking around. Obviously people are welcome here regardless of their name.

• Like 3

You may be a longtime fan and know a lot of cool stuff, but don't overestimate your authority. There's been a Davey limit in place here for a long time and it's not gonna change.

I have zero authority here, I'm just fucking around. Obviously people are welcome here regardless of their name.

i'm a late to the party davey i guess?

I'm Craig, 23, been a massive Blink fan since my early teen years and still am. I am slightly bi-polar when it comes to Tom Delonge, I rip him to pieces for ruining Blink one moment and then belt out "Kiss With A Spell" with full fist clenching actions the next. Okay maybe not quite that...Oh who am I kidding.

I look forward to discussing Blink with all of my new buddies  :)

Dude I responded, double chocolate mcvities digestives. they were like £1 in tesco for a few weeks and I was addicted.

Fuck me you've had a bargain there. Superb choice in biscuits. Don't go to tesco much anymore tbh, Aldi is where it's at these days...

Fuck me you've had a bargain there. Superb choice in biscuits. Don't go to tesco much anymore tbh, Aldi is where it's at these days...

We only go to tesco cuz its super close to our house. gotta dig aldi though, not many shops have a line of frozen food opposite an endless treasure trove of random crap, like wellies next to a baking tray next to torches. plus they have surprisingly good steak for a low price. 

We only go to tesco cuz its super close to our house. gotta dig aldi though, not many shops have a line of frozen food opposite an endless treasure trove of random crap, like wellies next to a baking tray next to torches. plus they have surprisingly good steak for a low price.

I tell you what's good, farm foods. Shit hot. I'm obsessed with the yogurt and mint sauce there. Also get crates of pop for a couple of quid. Like 24 cans. I'm off that shit now though. I do miss Pepsi Max though

I tell you what's good, farm foods. Shit hot. I'm obsessed with the yogurt and mint sauce there. Also get crates of pop for a couple of quid. Like 24 cans. I'm off that shit now though. I do miss Pepsi Max though

Yeah they have a deal right now on Coca Cola, it's like 3 18 can boxes for £15, which is ridiculous haha

We get our frozen food from there. they have this potato croquettes that are amazeballs. 

Yeah they have a deal right now on Coca Cola, it's like 3 18 can boxes for £15, which is ridiculous haha

We get our frozen food from there. they have this potato croquettes that are amazeballs.

I can't drink coke. Pepsi Max or nothing for me. I'm strictly on water and teas these days. Alcohol too on the weekend obviously.

Those croquettes are amazing I agree. The frozen bags of paella is the shit though. Jesus Christ I could eat it for breakfast

I can't drink coke. Pepsi Max or nothing for me. I'm strictly on water and teas these days. Alcohol too on the weekend obviously.

Those croquettes are amazing I agree. The frozen bags of paella is the shit though. Jesus Christ I could eat it for breakfast

Oh gutted. technically I'm not allowed to drink it either, I have really bad teeth (stupid british stereotype) but I'm a bit addicted and well... theres a box of cans downstairs right now.

Pepsi Max is like literally one calorie a can isn't it? It's pretty good considering. 

Oh gutted. technically I'm not allowed to drink it either, I have really bad teeth (stupid british stereotype) but I'm a bit addicted and well... theres a box of cans downstairs right now.

Pepsi Max is like literally one calorie a can isn't it? It's pretty good considering.

What's the deal with that? Is dental hygiene just not practiced over there? You don't go to the dentist every year?

Ffs Cappers not every British person's teeth is fucked. I have have great teeth as does my missus. The only two people in my town mind...

No but seriously I don't know what it is. American teeth are perfect. Wtf is that about? People are supposed to have imperfections.

Anyway i adore Pepsi Max and yes 1 calorie a can but the trick is that it's full of sweeteners that fuck your brain and also make you hungrier because you're body is getting sweetness but it's wondering where the sugar is so you crave sugary foods.

What's the deal with that? Is dental hygiene just not practiced over there? You don't go to the dentist every year?

Its a stupid stereotype, I just happen to fall into it. I've had a lot of bad dental incidents that have just made my teeth a mess. I had ten teeth removed when I was 5 years old by dodgy dentists, followed by braces that never actually fixed my teeth, then had a string of terrible dentists who messed me up so bad I had to beg them to remove the wisdom tooth that had half broken in my mouth before they'd even consider it. I'd had a root canal at 19, and then when I finally spent ridiculous money on a decent dentist it took a year of various appointments that cost like £1000+ just to make them somewhat useable. and they're still kinda shitty. 

But yeah like Scott says its not everyone, my dad apparently has this bone condition that I've inherited that literally just means 'your teeth suck' haha, couple that with dodgy dentists and you've got the party that's in my mouth.