Yo new people!

Aria

Hey everyone! I've been lurking on this forum for a while and I finally decided to make an account. I got into blink when I was in 2nd grade ( started with Enema and TOYPAJ) and I just graduated high school this year. Blink has been one of my favorite bands since I first heard them and I'm looking forward to being a member here!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, blinkAVARacer said:

Hey everyone! I've been lurking on this forum for a while and I finally decided to make an account. I got into blink when I was in 2nd grade ( started with Enema and TOYPAJ) and I just graduated high school this year. Blink has been one of my favorite bands since I first heard them and I'm looking forward to being a member here!

Kewl. Btw, why isn't your name blinkAVARacer44??

• 2 months later...

What's up guys! I just joined last night. I've been a blink fan since high school (I'm in college now). I found this forum yesterday when I was making a mashup of a bunch of Blink songs and wanted to find a place to post it but now that I've looked around a bit I'm stoked to see how many people share the same interest in blink related stuff as I do! 

A little about me:

I've played guitar for around 11 years, and drums for about 7

I'm in school for recording engineering and video production 

I love everything blink, AVA, etc. I'm actually wearing my "To the Stars" hat right now

My natural singing voice falls smack between Billie Joe from Green Day and younger Tom

My favorite bands besides Blink, Boxcar, AVA, and +44 are Dinosaur Jr (just saw them live actually!), Green Day, Sum 41, Van Halen, Smashing Pumpkins, Quicksand, Fugazi, Descendents, Rage Against the Machine, and Radiohead (among many many others)

Also if you all want to hear some of my music it's on my YouTube channel. www.youtube.com/user/drewarmstrongmusic 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

New here but definitely not new to blink. My favorite band of all time and I've seen them live 10 times. All post-2009-reunion though, so I'm jealous of people who've been able to see them in 2004 which was my favorite blink era. I collect blink posters and vinyl and some other things.

Favorite album: Untitled

Favorite song: Not Now

Favorite tour: Untitled Anniversary Tour

• 3 months later...

Hey guys! Been lurking around these boards around the time Tom left the 2nd time. I'm 21, so I didn't really get into blink until after they broke up the 1st time, but from about 7th grade to the end of high school, they were my obsession. Was a big "Tom guy", so I wouldn't say I'm the biggest fan of the Skiba version of blink, but nonetheless, it is still cool to follow the band and hear some new material. The Untitled record is my favorite. Outside of blink, I enjoy bands like The 1975, Bleachers, John Mayer, and Prince to name a few. I also am a musician. Looking forward to the discussions.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, The1821975 said:

Hey guys! Been lurking around these boards around the time Tom left the 2nd time. I'm 21, so I didn't really get into blink until after they broke up the 1st time, but from about 7th grade to the end of high school, they were my obsession. Was a big "Tom guy", so I wouldn't say I'm the biggest fan of the Skiba version of blink, but nonetheless, it is still cool to follow the band and hear some new material. The Untitled record is my favorite. Outside of blink, I enjoy bands like The 1975, Bleachers, John Mayer, and Prince to name a few. I also am a musician. Looking forward to the discussions.

i too was someone who got into the band post-breakup! i got hooked on them by a friend in the eighth grade (2008) and all throughout high school my obsession only grew. i hope you stick around, welcome!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...