Yo new people!

Aria

I called sprinkles Jimmies growing up and I'm from Boston. I don't know that that's a British thing..

Also, apparently it's just that in the UK people don't spend as much money making their teeth white and straight, but they have a much lower rate of tooth decay than we do in the US. 

I called sprinkles Jimmies growing up and I'm from Boston. I don't know that that's a British thing..

Also, apparently it's just that in the UK people don't spend as much money making their teeth white and straight, but they have a much lower rate of tooth decay than we do in the US. 

oh sprinkles, okay. 

well private dentistry is ridiculously expensive and we have the NHS so 'health insurance' is a different matter. 

We could merge the names and call it blink-182online.com 

I see what you did there :P 

Yeah, there's a lot of hype around pretty white teeth around here. I read somewhere that you can tell when a British actor has moved their base to the US when their teeth are suddenly perfect. It's usually cosmetic, beyond braces, so you still pay a good chunk for it outside of health insurance. I guess it's just a trend that a ton of people are in on, plus there's so much money in that industry. Fancy toothpaste, brushes, whitening strips, Invisalign, veneers...

• 4 months later...
Just now, Patient #48273 said:

And you can consistently find dihydrogen monoxide in tumors, it's lethal in large doses and everyone who's exposed to it dies eventually. Dangerous shit. Should be banned.

Hey, maybe those aqueous tumors of which you speak were caused by the toxic fluoride pumped into our water system. Makes sense right? You're saying the tumors are filled with water. The fluoride's in the water. There you go. 

• 4 months later...

Hey! greetings from guatemala. I'm a blijnk fan since I was 10 yO, my parents got kind of angry when I changed a christmass present for The Mark Tom and Travis Show. I would go further for going to a blink show, even tom is not longer in the band. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sago said:

Hey! greetings from guatemala. I'm a blijnk fan since I was 10 yO, my parents got kind of angry when I changed a christmass present for The Mark Tom and Travis Show. I would go further for going to a blink show, even tom is not longer in the band. 

hey, welcome!