Tom Sells Unreleased "Demos" To Maroons

Capsov

Maybe he got Travis to record. And Mark.

What if this whole thing was one gigantic trick and March 1st is actually the release of a new legitimate blink-182 album from the full band? I can't decide if I would be happy or pissed off about being lied to. Probably a fair blend of both, because there's no way in hell I could be flat-out angry about getting new blink-182 music.

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excited to get some new Tom songs already, if they didn't kick him out we would've been waiting another couple years for the first blink single. Wonder if he will get Ilan to drum or just use a drum machine

If you look at the instagram post you can see his hair in the corner, so he's already involved in these "solo blink demos" so it wouldn't be far fetched for Tom to ask him to jump on the drums for him. Basically dream walker prt 2

If you look at the instagram post you can see his hair in the corner, so he's already involved in these "solo blink demos" so it wouldn't be far fetched for Tom to ask him to jump on the drums for him. Basically dream walker prt 2

That is probably his brother Aaron

Maybe he got Travis to record. And Mark.

What if this whole thing was one gigantic trick and March 1st is actually the release of a new legitimate blink-182 album from the full band? I can't decide if I would be happy or pissed off about being lied to. Probably a fair blend of both, because there's no way in hell I could be flat-out angry about getting new blink-182 music.

C'Mon Man....

seriously, what's his intentions by posting these demos, he's trying to win over some dumb fans? does he really think that fans are that stupid, so after posting these demos we'll hate m&t, that's what he thinks? how you can possibly be that naive? every comments on instagram basically calling him full of shit but he still acts like nothing's happened and he's working on blink? retarded much? so that's his stupid plan? leave all behind blaming mark and travis and trying to convince fans that he still cares? watch him march 1, he'll drop songs and make a fb post about how he was betrayed. no live interviews, no more blink from him, hiding behind fb and instagram, it's gonna be full ava mode. fuck him.

• Like 1