The Motorsports thread

Julian Casablancas

11 minutes ago, Bucko said:

It does indeed. I just hope there is a genuine battle for the title this year!

I'd love to see 2/3 teams competing - it could happen! I want to see Max and Dani Ricc right up there - they are good enough drivers. 

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Roux said:

I'd love to see 2/3 teams competing - it could happen! I want to see Max and Dani Ricc right up there - they are good enough drivers. 

McLaren looked really tidy, so did Alpha Tauri and Yuki tbf though. Would be nice to see a number of different teams regularly getting podiums 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
21 hours ago, Scott. said:

Come on then who watched that shit show yesterday? An absolute farce 

Wrong on soo many levels. I love Max, but he should not have won that race in the manner he did. FIA and Masi have made a huge cock-up and are now trying to cover it up. 

3 hours ago, Roux said:

Wrong on soo many levels. I love Max, but he should not have won that race in the manner he did. FIA and Masi have made a huge cock-up and are now trying to cover it up. 

They knew new eyes would be on the sport and they wanted a dramatic end to the season and for their Netflix season. Fucking stinks. How Hamilton is so calm about it all is beyond me

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

They knew new eyes would be on the sport and they wanted a dramatic end to the season and for their Netflix season. Fucking stinks. How Hamilton is so calm about it all is beyond me

I don't know - i think its just sheer incompetence on Masi's part - as he's done ALL season really. What a shame, they need to reverse the decision.