The Official, Comprehensive Blink-182 Timeline

boxelder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

updated with some new info from davey plus minor things here and there. i might start just adding tour dates soon... if this is comprehensive, then i suppose it'll be comprehensive.

once i start uploading ticket stubs and flyers, you will have a much more comprehensive list of show dates.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

The timeline with Scott leaving the band is not really correct.

Scott played this show with Blink on May 31, 1998. River Rave. Date according to setlistfm

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE3FvoHxyeM

We can assume Scott also played the show the following day in New York on June 1, 1998 which was likely his very last show with them.. There very next show after that, according to setlistfm was at RFK stadium on June 15, 1998 and Travis is on Drums

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a6rvOm_6ps

The timeline with Scott leaving the band is not really correct.

Scott played this show with Blink on May 31, 1998. River Rave. Date according to setlistfm

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE3FvoHxyeM

We can assume Scott also played the show the following day in New York on June 1, 1998 which was likely his very last show with them.. There very next show after that, according to setlistfm was at RFK stadium on June 15, 1998 and Travis is on Drums

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a6rvOm_6ps

good calls, thanks oliver. incorporated those into the timeline. i was never quite sure what scott's last show was (he dropped out for a time too a month before that and travis played), but you're likely correct, 6/1/98 was probably scott's last show.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe Davey thought he could get away with saying May 1st was Scott's last show because it would make it seem as though he was at Scott's last show.

He underestimated us.

did davey finally get pissed off with everyone calling out his unnecessary elitism and leave? i liked him at first, and expected more cool shit from him, but i'll concur that his shit got annoying after a while

• Like 1

I didn't trust him from the beginning which is why I never participated in what he said. Not that anyone would have noticed.

I just thought everyone was wanking him off too early.

People gotta earn my respect.

Pretty much.  I'm still not very respected around here lmao.  Never understood the immediate dick sucking everyone did.

Pretty much.  I'm still not very respected around here lmao.  Never understood the immediate dick sucking everyone did.

Me either. I called davey out at the very beginning as a fraud, and was laughed at by everyone. Who's laughing now. He may not be a total fraud, but he is certainly a manipulator and exaggerates shit to try to make himself look more credible. What a joke.

• Sad 1

Me either. I called davey out at the very beginning as a fraud, and was laughed at by everyone. Who's laughing now. He may not be a total fraud, but he is certainly a manipulator and exaggerates shit to try to make himself look more credible. What a joke.

i don't think he was a fraud in the least, but the whole posting on a message board about the band, investing time and energy into it, and then going "oh yeah, you losers still like blink"... it was like, hey fuck you dude lol

• Like 1