The Official, Comprehensive Blink-182 Timeline

boxelder

1 hour ago, Kjblink182 said:

As for the soma show, 02/24/95, we know this to be the Cheshire Cat CD release party with rhythm collision, tiltwheel, and strung out.

rhythm collision's set from that show is on youtube. you can see the singer wearing a blink wheelchair sticker:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9/23/1995:

The band performs at SOMA in San Diego, California. Ticket

Other bands include 7 Seconds (headliner), Blue Meanies, and... I can't make out the name on the ticket! (lol)

the other band listed is “shades apart.” Two flyers for this show can be seen in the links below:

https://imgur.com/a/Dl2W2ZU

https://imgur.com/a/qh6m2bA

found poster for the live album's release

11/7/2000: The Mark, Tom and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!), the band's first and only live album, is released. The album is initially only available from November 7th - January 7th.

s-l1600.jpg

found poster for this show (signed by Pennywise)

12/14/1995: The band performs at Liberty in Adelaide, Australia.

s-l1600.jpg

new date of release of a compilation that features the song "Zulu" by Blink (proof with poster) 

02/18/1999 The song "Zulu" is featured in the Serial Killer compilation.

s-l1600.jpg

found poster for this show

10/8/1996: The band performs at the Whiskey a Go Go in Los Angeles, California.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

found similar Burger Jungle outfit to Tom (this worn by Devon Sawa) in Idle Hands

4/30/1999: The film Idle Hands is released. Tom DeLonge makes a cameo appearance in the movie as Dave, a window server at Burger Jungle.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to @Kjblink182 !

found poster/flyer for this show

6/24/1998: The band performs at Canes Bar & Grill in San Diego, California. Other bands include Limp, Wade and Sketch.

found poster for this show

8/19/1995: The band performs at Neckhoff in Orange, California.

New date to add (with proof of poster)

10/24/1996 The band performs at Soma in San Diego, California. Other bands include Unwritten Law, The Classified and Assorted Jellybeans.

found other poster for this show

1/27/1996: The band performs at SOMA in San Diego, California, completing the GoodTimes Tour.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thibaut182 said:

6/24/1998: The band performs at Canes Bar & Grill in San Diego, California. Other bands include Limp, Wade and Sketch.

fun fact: although the flyer features a dude ranch promo shot with scott raynor, travis barker played that show (his first club show with the band in san diego).

• Like 3

Speaking of DHC, o I wondered what Elyse Rogers was up to since the 90s and found out this...

https://www.billboard.com/articles/events/females-in-music/8053923/females-in-music-2017-most-powerful-executives

ELYSE ROGERS*
Executive vp, Artist Partner Group

Elyse-Rogers-2017-wim-275.jpg

Global growth agent. "I've had the freedom to reimagine what a label and partnership looks like for our artists," the industry stalwart -- born in Germany and raised in Orange County, Calif. -- says of the "genre- and style-agnostic" joint venture with WMG that she joined earlier in 2017. Working alongside founder/CEO Mike Caren, Rogers now leads the burgeoning company's global marketing and artist development initiatives for a diverse roster that includes Kehlani, ARIZONA, Kevin Gates and Charlie Puth, with the lattermost earning his first solo No. 1 on Billboard's Mainstream Top 40 chart. With previous roles spanning the live (AEG) and management (Laffitte Management Group) sectors, Rogers credits her vaunted versatility as an executive to her diverse industry experiences. "The aerial view helps you understand where all sides are coming from and how to win together."

Advice For Up-And-Comers: "No good decision is based on fear. So you break your leg; you heal and you learn."

-----

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

found more info and full set for this show

7/16/1999: The band performs at Randalls Island in New York, New York.

From Jeff Neuman Footage I took on the 1999 Warped Tour. Travis from Blink 182 could not play for some unknown reason in New York at the Randalls Island show. So, Damon (Fenix TX) Brooks (Suicidal/Bad Religion) Josh (the Vandals) and Byron (Pennywise) played the set for him. This is only the first clip of many. I have the whole set on video.

From Christopher Carambot i was there and back stage for this interviewing and filming bands. i remember all the drummers were walking around with discmans (yes folks this was pre ipod) mentally learning all these songs. i have tons of footage of this warped. shitload of fun. Randalls island and the black bugger dust pit!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...