The Official, Comprehensive Blink-182 Timeline

boxelder

found long-sleeve shirt for those shows from that tour starting 02/07/1998 up to 02/28/1998 :

2/7/1998: The band performs at the Orange Pavilion in San Bernardino, California, beginning SnoCore 1998.

2/28/1998: The band performs at Hara Arena in Dayton, Ohio.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Damn the ol' SRH Spade. ha..me and the spade go back. crazy they put on a blink show

Awesome man, they look like they're having fun!  Love the pic of Travis smiling/laughing while counting off haha

On 3/4/2015 at 2:19 AM, boxelder said:
4/7/1993:

This link isn't working anymore.

And I can't find the information in this timeline about leaked 'Enema of the State' demos in 1999. I've been told that they were leaked through Napster. Any other info?

On 7/15/2019 at 6:18 AM, alientom said:

And I can't find the information in this timeline about leaked 'Enema of the State' demos in 1999. I've been told that they were leaked through Napster. Any other info?

yup, they were on napster in 1999. that's when i downloaded them. the rip is from a cassette, and the pitch was accidentally shifted upward.

15 minutes ago, luisbootlegs said:

hey @daveyjones do you know either the exact date or place where this photo shoot took place? 

this is **not** a release poster for dude ranch. the golfball promo photo was taken sometime in the fall of 1997. the MCA b/w glossy featuring it for press use is dated january 1998. this poster was distributed at record stores and at live shows throughout the winter and spring of 1998.

1 hour ago, daveyjones said:

this is **not** a release poster for dude ranch. the golfball promo photo was taken sometime in the fall of 1997. the MCA b/w glossy featuring it for press use is dated january 1998. this poster was distributed at record stores and at live shows throughout the winter and spring of 1998.

I think it's in the guitar book for DR! I have to double check. 

8 hours ago, daveyjones said:

8 hours ago, daveyjones said:

not a poster for the album release. later cycle; 1998.

Thanks davey for this impressive knowledge ! Always Really appreciated ! 

You're right about fall 1997, I'd say around September 1997 particularly around that date.

10/18/1997: The band performs at Zilker Park in Austin, Texas as a part of the MTV Sports and Music Festival.

Mark, Tom and Scott are wearing similar clothes to that promo photo in this interview (3:40) with Mark's Hawaii shirt and blue hat and Tom's Billabong shirt.

13 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Mark, Tom and Scott are wearing similar clothes to that promo photo in this interview (3:40) with Mark's Hawaii shirt and blue hat and Tom's Billabong shirt.

mark wore that hawaii shirt for several shows throughout the fall of 1997. it would appear he got it on the islands during warped 97.

• Love 1

Found some great rare gems !!!!!!

found picture for this show

1/24/1997: The band performs at the Ventura Theatre in Ventura, California.

4bR9lDT.jpg

nRSoq61.jpg

found picture from the recording of the Dude Ranch sessions with Tom and Mark Trombino at Big Fish Studios

12/1996: The band begins recording Dude Ranch.

zK8rWjk.jpg

2hZDSSR.jpg

found pictures for this show :

7/5/1996: The band performs at San Diego Sports Arena in San Diego, California as a part of Warped Tour 1996

ET5HgFz.jpg

W4n0Hjt.jpg

found pictures from this show

7/25/1997: The band performs at Randall's Island in New York, New York. 

798EAvH.jpg

CaFJ6hP.jpg

PNjJrEj.jpg

Hgcagh2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1