The Official, Comprehensive Blink-182 Timeline

boxelder

On 11/23/2020 at 5:13 PM, daveyjones said:

yes tom started singing versions of this live in the spring of 1998. on a particular bootleg recording i have, he says (mock whimpering) "...and it hurts" at the end instead of F U.

Mark is the one who says it here, right before playing dammit 

https://youtu.be/uaDPgQ1VA8U

found ticket stub for this show (massive props to reddit user andreacaccese for posting this gem!)

2/15/2004: The band performs at Sports Hall in Bologna, Italy. Other band included Motion City Soundtrack.

6uhgggwirb561.jpg

found ticket stub for this show

9/29/1998: The band performs at Irving Plaza in New York City. Other bands included Unwritten Law and Assorted Jelly Beans.

s-l1600.jpg

found a much better picture for this show's poster

11/15/1998: The band performs at Kualoa Ranch in Honolulu, Hawaii as a part of the Big Mele '98.

s-l1600.jpg

8/23/1998: The band performs at Odeon Concert Club in Cleveland, Ohio, concluding the first leg of the PooPoo PeePee tour.

9/2/1994: The band performs at SOMA in San Diego, California

Other bands included Sprung Monkey, Ghoulspoon, and P.O.D.

131453308_10223899721590656_785872078738

Huge props to reddit user friendlyMissAnthrope for uploading this!

found ticket stub for this show :

7/8/1999: The band performs at the Kingdome North Lot in Seattle, Washington as a part of Warped Tour 1999

v0pbat9bve561.jpg

found show flyer for this show (credits to reddit user kbartolo for posting this amazing flyer!)

6/24/1998: The band performs at Canes Bar & Grill in San Diego, California.

Other bands included Limp, Wade, & Sketch.

6ebreb4qnk661.jpg?width=1536&format=pjpg

aglcq35qnk661.jpg?width=1536&format=pjpg

Massive respect to @kbfflyers on Instagram for sharing those amazing flyers of some old school Blink shows!

found flyer for this show

10/10/1998: The band performs at Button South in Hallandale Beach, Florida. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCwpYIvh-0X/

found flyer for this show and more information about this show :

6/4/1996: The band performs at Moscow in West Palm Beach, Florida, beginning the Florida Vacation Tour '96.*

Other bands included Unwritten Law and Vacant Andy's.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBQg46zhTtE/

found poster for this show

1/31/1998: The band performs at TBA in Oahu, Hawaii, ending their stint on Warped Tour 1998.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

On 12/18/2020 at 3:53 PM, Thibaut182 said:

131453308_10223899721590656_785872078738

^^^^ not entirely accurate. they sold short bus for $5 at shows. i bought one in 1995. never saw the pubes joke, but they did used to hang a sign at their merch table with the prices for everything that read "semen samples: free."

6/24/1998: The band performs at Canes Bar & Grill in San Diego, California.

fun fact: this show was promoted with the first dude ranch photo (featuring scott) but travis actually played the date.

• Like 1

New date to add to the timeline:

8/5/1999: The band films the music video for "All the Small Things" at 3rd Street Dance, Los Angeles, CA, USA (Where they play and dance in the music video).

Mark Hoppus uploaded a video on Instagram Stories saying that he met Skye there and where the video was recorded.

https://streamable.com/ovuoy2

• Like 1

remember that october date that surfaced on youtube back in june? SOMA 10/7/1994.

well we should add to the timeline that it's significant because that is the show where the two live photos of mark and tom inside the cheshire cat insert were shot. you can clearly tell by watching the video:

MT.jpg

this further explains why a studio pic of scott recording drums was used for the insert: mike krull drummed for the band on this date.

i guess while i'm at it i should note that the bootleg of blink opening for the muffs at SOMA on 7/27/95 that's circulated online forever (i have a VHS rip from the 90s) is the show where the live pics featured on they came to conquer uranus were shot:

MTS.jpg

• Like 4

On 12/28/2020 at 6:36 AM, luisbootlegs said:

hey @daveyjones - Just trying to figure out the date and location of this picture of yours. Is this 1998-07-2X Ventura, CA - Ventura Concert Theatre (The Poopoo Peepee Tour)?

nope scott is still in the band in that shot. i think it's from "spring thing" april 26, 1998. the offspring was the headliner.

On 11/13/2020 at 7:10 AM, luisbootlegs said:

Here's another example of information which is still missing on the Timeline (just one of hundreds). It was provided in March this year, still no timeline update for it, I remember I also provided links to interviews for this day and they are now lost somewhere in this thread. The timeline doesn't get updated anymore, this  project is dead.

For the reason above I will stop providing information as it feels like a complete waste of time.

I will still try to provide corrections for new posts as much as I can. Thanks to everyone who has contributed and keeps contributing to this, especially @Thibaut182 (please never stop using this as a board for posting new findings, we all love it)

lol dude i PM'd you almost a year ago with everything you needed. i shared the google drive document that is the official timeline, and the wix credentials to update the web version whenever you pleased. as far as i can tell, you either ignored or thought it was too much of a hassle.

i get it, i don't have as much time to devote to the timeline or the saving of copious amounts of ticket stubs as we'd like. this is fair. so to make this less of a thing than it's been, here's my PSA: does ANYONE here want me to share them the timeline's google drive document? all i'm doing is updating that, and copying/pasting updates onto the wix site's pages. it can be yours, just as it could be luis's, just hit me up and send me a pm!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, boxelder said:

does ANYONE here want me to share them the timeline's google drive document? all i'm doing is updating that, and copying/pasting updates onto the wix site's pages. it can be yours, just as it could be luis's, just hit me up and send me a pm!

i have the love but not the time. sry :(

• Like 1