The Official, Comprehensive Blink-182 Timeline

boxelder

4 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Okay then, use your own eyes rather than asking dipshit questions. 

Dipshit question? It’s a signature bass of his in what appears to be a color I’ve never seen before. It’s probably the lighting , but I still can’t make it out. Hardly a dip shit question, but congrats on trying to be an internet tough guy!

2 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Dipshit question? It’s a signature bass of his in what appears to be a color I’ve never seen before. It’s probably the lighting , but I still can’t make it out. Hardly a dip shit question, but congrats on trying to be an internet tough guy!

You really shouldn’t be calling other people internet tough guys.

• Haha 1

Found advert and more information with all the bands playing during that show (updated on the google doc)

10/1/1998: The band performs at Hunka Hunka Ballroom in Sayreville, New Jersey.

Other bands included Reel Big Fish, Unwritten Law, Spring Heeled Jack, Assorted Jelly Beans and Frenzal Rhomb.

Also they are using a promo picture that includes Scott for this show hmm (Travis has been playing with them for 5 months at this point)

1iyz93xagtb61.jpg

Massive props to @Q182, footage of Pathetic shot by Chad Gilbert from New Found Glory from this show

8/3/1997: The band performs at Tsunami Music Pavilion in Orlando, Florida as a part of Warped Tour 1997

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKUYc_cHr2l/

• Like 2

I wanted to thank and give a huge props to Kristen Casey for this very rare footage that I just stumbled upon while on Youtube, a massive thank you and huge respect to her!

Found footage of this show

6/21/2000: The band performs at Oakland Arena in Oakland, California. Other bands included Bad Religion and Fenix TX.

Kristen uploaded some videos that she shot with her camcorder experiencing going to a Blink show back in 2000 with footage of the band playing live in Irvine, Mark watching Fenix TX from the side of the stage, Blink's merch booth, meeting the band before the show etc etc ...

Enjoy this amazing gem! 

• Like 2

Just added a new date along with video proof of a show that wasn't in the timeline!

Huge props to Youtube user Andre Lorente for uploading this very intimate show!

10/11/2009: The band performs at a benefit event held by the Tony Hawk Foundation “Stand Up For Skateparks” that took place at the Green Acres Estate Mansion in Beverly Hills, California. According to the uploader Andre Lorente, it was a very small concert for just a few people that were invited or purchased tickets to help the foundation and watch this very intimate show by the band.

• Like 2

Correction:

3/8/1998: 

The band performs "Josie" on MuchMusic. Video 1. Although the host says it is live, it is more likely it was taped during their visit to Toronto on 3/3/1998.

The performance above happened on the 3rd of March 1998 in Toronto, Canada at the MuchMusic Studios. Check out the host mentioning they are playing "Tonight in Toronto, The Warehouse":

• Like 2

Update regarding the google docs document✌️

I have tried to make the document as up-to-date as it is as of today! Obviously some stuff have expired regarding some links but I have saved a ton of stuff in my archives and have added them!

I have added more rare pictures from shows, of fans meeting the band members, added some new dates as well as some new footage to the dates of the timeline!

• Like 4
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

I have tried to make the document as up-to-date as it is as of today! Obviously some stuff have expired regarding some links but I have saved a ton of stuff in my archives and have added them!

I have added more rare pictures from shows, of fans meeting the band members, added some new dates as well as some new footage to the dates of the timeline!

Excellent work Thibaut!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

You are the best man!

• Like 1

18/11/1995 the band perform at the after dark in honolulu as part of the good times tour.

Video exists as well as a diffferent very rare audio source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=E8mxLUTk-XQ (if you have this id love to know)

8 hours ago, loserkidsrabbit said:

18/11/1995 the band perform at the after dark in honolulu as part of the good times tour.

Video exists as well as a diffferent very rare audio source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=E8mxLUTk-XQ (if you have this id love to know)

i cannot stand that chesh person. also a documented fraudster. has cheated people on boot trades. they can sit and spin.

14 hours ago, daveyjones said:

i cannot stand that chesh person. also a documented fraudster. has cheated people on boot trades. they can sit and spin.

Ive heard bad stuff about him. Ive never actually done any trades with him but from what ive heard he`s not to good.