The Official, Comprehensive Blink-182 Timeline

boxelder

On 3/19/2021 at 9:06 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

Just wanted to pop in and say it's so cool that this is still going and has it's own dedicated website now. I don't know if my Blink-182 in 2015: A Timeline thread had anything to do with the inspiration for this or if it was an idea that @boxelder had before I made that thread, but it's really amazing to see what this timeline has turned into over the years. I remember how time consuming it was just to make the little 2015 timeline of only a few weeks worth of events (and I got a lot of help from boxelder, too!) so this is a really incredible achievement. Super awesome. Keep it up, guys!

thanks friend! it was indeed an inspiration and i think @Zoltanif i’m not mistaken also made a similar thread. it’s in great shape as it is now thanks to everyone’s hard work, especially @Thibaut182 @luisbootlegs and more

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I wanted to thank @boxelder personally for the amazing work that he did on the website, all credits go to him thank you so much mate and couldn't have done the hard work without all your efforts!

To make the timeline a bit more interactive, I have recently started to add pictures of shows that I have in my archives in addition to flyers, ticket stubs and posters!

By the way, here is an amazing unseen picture shared by Damon from Fenix TX from the Poo Poo Pee Tour 1998 tour with Mxpx, Fenix TX and Blink! I don't have the exact date of the picture though.

Mark and Tom are wearing some Hook-Up Skateboards shirts nice!

ExAxfRfXEAEwv5V?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

I wanted to thank @boxelder personally for the amazing work that he did on the website, all credits go to him thank you so much mate and couldn't have done the hard work without all your efforts!

To make the timeline a bit more interactive, I have recently started to add pictures of shows that I have in my archives in addition to flyers, ticket stubs and posters!

By the way, here is an amazing unseen picture shared by Damon from Fenix TX from the Poo Poo Pee Tour 1998 tour with Mxpx, Fenix TX and Blink! I don't have the exact date of the picture though.

Mark and Tom are wearing some Hook-Up Skateboards shirts nice!

ExAxfRfXEAEwv5V?format=jpg&name=medium

Cool. I love anything with this tour.

20 hours ago, KhAoS182 Bootlegs said:

This is my ticket of the show scanned:

7/20/2012: The band performs at Palacio de Deportes in Madrid, Spain.

It can see that is invitation ticket for press.

PC2WVVW.jpeg

Nice hq scan. 

The "Palacio De Deportes" was where blink performed 2004

23-4

24-4

Sharing this amazing podcast here because I've really enjoyed the episodes and wanted to share this!

They had Rob Brewer from Unwritten Law talking about Rick Devoe, Big Dummy, Taylor Steele and of course Blink during the Soma/Metro Days!

Also at 11:53 mind blown if they actually do this 😮 

• Like 2

On 3/31/2021 at 6:53 AM, Thibaut182 said:

Sharing this amazing podcast here because I've really enjoyed the episodes and wanted to share this!

They had Rob Brewer from Unwritten Law talking about Rick Devoe, Big Dummy, Taylor Steele and of course Blink during the Soma/Metro Days!

Also at 11:53 mind blown if they actually do this 😮 

I think that Blink155 podcast emailed Scott some questions one year ago but the answers are kinda meh.
Around 2:11:00 hours

20 hours ago, luisbootlegs said:

This show turns 22 years old today...

1999-04-03 Torquay, Australia - Offshore 99

Here's the flier which is currently missing on the timeline plus a few live and backstage pics

Flier.jpg
Mark.jpg
Media-pass.jpg
Offshore-1.jpg
Offshore-2.jpg
Offshore-3.jpg
Offshore-4.jpg

Oh yes. i got sent these pics by "punkmum182" (the person who attened the show and took these pics)

Very nice though. Out of curiosity luis. Do you still use discord?

On 4/4/2021 at 7:21 PM, loserkidsrabbit said:

Oh yes. i got sent these pics by "punkmum182" (the person who attened the show and took these pics)

Very nice though. Out of curiosity luis. Do you still use discord?

He didn't take them. His old brother did.

No, I don't use Discord very often, I barely have any free time.

• Like 1