The Official, Comprehensive Blink-182 Timeline

boxelder

4 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Huge props and credits to Alex Bastide on Facebook for sharing this amazing and rare gem! (added it to the timeline!)

found picture for this show :

7/29/1996: The band performs at the Underworld in Montreal, Quebec

Here's the flier for that show (Opening band's name My Big Wheel)

1996-07-29-Montreal-Canada-Underworld-Fl

This show was recorded with three different video cameras.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daveyjones said:

so great! hey i wanted to ask thibaut, when you dig stuff up, do you mind if i post to the HMNIM discord? since you're not on there. mark likes seeing old photos.

if Mark loves seeing old pictures, why not bringing Mark here? it would be easier and we'd all enjoy having him around. Just introduce this thread to him and encourage him to sign up :) - Can't think of a better place on the internet for seeing old pictures than this timeline thread and the timeline's website.

1 hour ago, luisbootlegs said:

if Mark loves seeing old pictures, why not bringing Mark here? it would be easier and we'd all enjoy having him around. Just introduce this thread to him and encourage him to sign up :) - Can't think of a better place on the internet for seeing old pictures than this timeline thread and the timeline's website.

OMG you're fucking KIDDING me. lol

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Huge props and credits to Alex Bastide on Facebook for sharing this amazing and rare gem! (added it to the timeline!)

found picture for this show :

7/29/1996: The band performs at the Underworld in Montreal, Quebec

166401596_10159517547292164_183956593702

wow, look at this place. imagine seeing the band play in a venue like this back then. so rad. blink got so much flack for not paying their dues or jumping to a major quick, but it's not like they didn't play in some dives and play with 7 seconds first lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, daveyjones said:

OMG you're fucking KIDDING me. lol

You are the one who must be fucking kidding us. What I'm suggesting is for real. This is the biggest blink-182 timeline on the internet. Surely if Mark loves seeing old pics would love this thread and the website. I really don't get why you get offended by my suggestion, really.

• Like 1

Chesh has a bootleg for this show. It appears to have the first recorded performance of apple shampoo. But its "not for trade"

01 - Touchdown Boy

02 - Peggy Sue

03 - Wasting Time

04 - Does My Breath Smell

05 - Sometimes

06 - Romeo & Rebecca

07 - Princess Leia (A New Hope)

08 - Apple Shampoo

09 - Depends

10 - The Girl Next Door

11 - M&M's

12 - Carousel

13 - Toast & Bananas

apparently from a master hi8. You might have it luis?

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

I think Mark would enjoy this thread in isolation, but he would not enjoy the rest of the boards at all.

Can you imagine the colossal back pedaling? We end up like superman, going backwards in time. It'd be travisbarker.com again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This show had previously no proof of poster or ticket stub on the timeline, we now have the poster for the show and the correct line-up (added it to the timeline!)

it's the 7th picture.

6/20/1997: The band performs at the Huntridge Theater in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Other bands included Pivit and 98 Mute.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM5SqHGMQJJ/

• Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 1:32 PM, loserkidsrabbit said:

Chesh has a bootleg for this show. It appears to have the first recorded performance of apple shampoo. But its "not for trade"

01 - Touchdown Boy

02 - Peggy Sue

03 - Wasting Time

04 - Does My Breath Smell

05 - Sometimes

06 - Romeo & Rebecca

07 - Princess Leia (A New Hope)

08 - Apple Shampoo

09 - Depends

10 - The Girl Next Door

11 - M&M's

12 - Carousel

13 - Toast & Bananas

apparently from a master hi8. You might have it luis?

Unfortunately, I don't have it yet. But I know someone who has a friend that has one of the tapes (As far as I know there are three different cameras). I'm in contact with them, they said to me that the owner of the tape is working on it. I will share it on my YouTube channel if I ever get hold of a copy of that digital file.

5 hours ago, luisbootlegs said:

Either you are playing dumb or you are a fucking idiot if you can't understand what I mean...

let's be nice. i'm being funny. what i mean is, i could toss mark the link to the thread but there is no way he's spending any time here. i 100% guarantee that if i sent him the link he would not check out the thread.

• Like 1