The Official, Comprehensive Blink-182 Timeline

boxelder

47 minutes ago, luisbootlegs said:

It definitely contains the first ever recording of Dammit. I was told they played Dammit live for the first time ever at this show (not sure if this is totally true though). The bootleg certainly contains Dammit and backstage footage of blink

You have the full show?

New addition to the timeline!

Huge credits to Mike Cantrell on Facebook for this very cool discovery from one of the opening band Backside that released a song about this particular show called "Seven Minutes" where a bunch of navy dudes showed up and caused a fight at one of their early shows (I've also included the lyrics below for more information and details)

1/6/1996: The band performs at Showcase Theatre in Corona, California

I saw something the other night that I could not believe I watched as five guys beat on one kids head in front of me they kicked his body and punched his face as he started to scream they only looked around to make sure everyone could see went to the shows but I won't anymore they're no fun when you're afraid to leave the door just waiting for another bloody war to erupt as bodies start to hit the floor and its all become a fucking bore I watched as the kid dragged himself through the crowd as the stage man turned on the lights and the band stopped playing seven minutes into the set that was meant to be forty seven minutes five dollars spent to watch this poor kid bleed I went to the shows but I won't anymore they're no fun when you're afraid to leave the door just waiting for another bloody war to erupt as bodies start to hit the floor and I can't take it anymore

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

Just discovered this today!

Cool new trivia fact added to the timeline!

6/29/1999: The soundtrack to American Pie is released. 

Mark's iconic line "Go Trig Boy, it's your birthday" in the movie is a reinterpretation from a song  by Luke Campbell from 2 Live Crew called "It's Your Birthday" released in 1994.

Cool little story about this show added to the timeline!

Huge thanks to Ian Matteson from Homegrown for sharing this very cool story with myself and for being a really friendly and amazing individual and also being a legend too!

8/2/1998: The band performs at Maritime in San Francisco, California.

“I have a great story about this show. This was on the PooPoo PeePee tour after we played this show. July 30th 1998 Anchorage. We stayed in Alaska and went salmon fishing. We re-grouped with the 182 boys in San Francisco, Tom had completely lost his voice so we (members of Homegrown and Fenix TX) all choose to sing for Tom. I sang Carousel and at least one more. It was so amazing and fun. Will (from Fenix TX) has/had footage of that night.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Found poster for this show from the Good Times Tour 1995 (also signed by Scott, Tom and Mark too!)

11/11/1995: The band performs at Stone Pony in Asbury Park, New Jersey

Here's the flier which I downloaded long long time ago if I remember well from blink182.com

1995-11-11-Asbury-Park-NJ-The-Stone-Pony

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Found poster for this show from the Good Times Tour 1995 (also signed by Scott, Tom and Mark too!)

11/11/1995: The band performs at Stone Pony in Asbury Park, New Jersey

s-l1600.jpg

this poster is FAKE fyi. both the art and the sigs. ry-bread reported it to ebay and it has been removed.

• Love 1

16 hours ago, luisbootlegs said:

whoops 😂 - What is the original source then @Thibaut182? - Saw this first on anomaly182's Instagram. Do you know anything about the location of that show?

I don't know anything about the location or date from this picture unfortunately, I think that the source is from "Tales From Beneath Your Mom"!

On 8/6/2021 at 8:49 PM, Thibaut182 said:

"8/2/1998: The band performs at Maritime in San Francisco, California.

“I have a great story about this show. This was on the PooPoo PeePee tour after we played this show. July 30th 1998 Anchorage. We stayed in Alaska and went salmon fishing. We re-grouped with the 182 boys in San Francisco, Tom had completely lost his voice so we (members of Homegrown and Fenix TX) all choose to sing for Tom. I sang Carousel and at least one more. It was so amazing and fun. Will (from Fenix TX) has/had footage of that night."

I musrt get in contact with Will. Im always looking for anything from this tour!

3 hours ago, luisbootlegs said:

no. I don't but I know someone who does have it. I've been chasing the guy for years...
He's just too lazy, typical.

Oh ok. i hope some day it surfaces. Im still looking for the first performance of pathetic. (The first recoded is 8/2/1997 MESA)

found signed ticket stub by the three original members with a picture of Mark and fans from that show (huge credits to Valerie Desnoyers on Facebook for this old school gem!)

10/2/1997: The band performs at Le Spectrum in Montreal, Quebec.

237642911_10165856295870271_168513991622

• Like 1

New additions to the timeline!

Found ticket stub for this show (huge credits to Robert Wendel on Facebook for this ticket!)

8/20/1998: The band performs at Bogart's in Cincinnati, Ohio.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=4957310620965538&set=basw.Abp0_AU6IVNjfXQshHp-d9WPIC2_z2MZuZyibihhSASzIJzTQaEUXk5WqqKxLYmhS2EZrUKGFy9L5sTRoMUCDwVrG8IN7wTkMiZbgYedDTvlwwOpfO6Gg5SCBT4uKhdwjFExUkBNzqrJrR40rYnp-G7ta70C_y3I8Nqcq7DsCS8zkg&opaqueCursor=Abp7gCUDbX3mhD8WlMR0uezPLIecBUUtxoHBhKW2aGlxcwYWO-xxE2u0Tz5gR7Qig1UwCmvr7uZR3NeWxzre7ERZiNv3WhRTSLbpeunh-FBktNGGW2ePhRtyWI6JI0O9JactFr82edo3R7fZ4Y4W9eeIjEuxxhfJ2DbofG5QeIkLLg2sjuK21UY9sVugreGUpK0vImefqbF76uWv5l0l6KRvJTre6PqRhUiO1uuJ8c-Gs4YtfFXDumEgVgb1Ic8bBbBLvtQHxZBBqAdgWgQu-KvLQ1X1F1MmOjlj8Qmn5SV_izhFF_B05JHm2FYq__0QA_YAv8JHQuZFoMTlBPWXum-Q3ju5i8YfZY2DLvDykBlFRf-f8Pz_P6dfIRiBdpUq7SQ0I1ZB_IEtkFgV94iQ7CLM3ey4oCLU-z3h9nHhRWyr9PevjyZKGuBCN7IgisxPsqX-vzeZ78I-MOeF3Am46DoBfaq5g7mcsvvB_jDdiuMhznERtoS5fWDIjsSvAH88FuHH4hzycOr9cthPIbhnpVId0ytdl3gLXhqOELTfVUB6yuZTSHwyMbyQos_D5qWjsIN9XEoVQUtQeknvtmgV_q6KCm3vCGjXqSkH8JWjg_JhWCCWUCHQL6r6WeFcXRQk1vLax-0MyHrkcdZqPtvV4EXXfBBR6b6U9Yq14l6ttSG-YESSG0FnwEwAltPBNrQF1EJmiy-qFN7fUOInOeIi88Ws

found flyer for this show (huge credits to jeremyyy22 on Twitter!)

8/4/1997: The band performs at Club La Vela in Panama City, Florida as a part of Warped Tour 1997

found ticket stub and flyer for this show (huge credits to Fred Jérome and Pascal Besta Bestavros on Facebook for those gems!)

7/28/1996: The band performs at Hippodrome Racetrack in Montreal, Quebec as a part of Warped Tour 1996.

https://www.facebook.com/MontrealConcertPosterArchive/photos/a.108065878096211/176734374562694/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10226154974718120&set=p.10226154974718120&type=3

• 2 weeks later...

New addition to the timeline!

found t-shirt for this show as well as the entire line-up too!

5/30/1998: The band performs at 12th St. and Pennsylvania Ave. in Washington, D.C., as part of the DC101 Chili Cook-Off. Other bands included Smash Mouth, Jimmie’s Chicken Shack, Brother Cane, Mighty Joe Plum, Foam and as special guests Everclear.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg