The Official, Comprehensive Blink-182 Timeline

boxelder

New addition to the timeline!

found poster for those shows and with the exact and correct line-up (huge and massive credits to Gigs You Missed on Twitter for this gem!)

12/8/1995: The band performs at Waves in Woolongong, Australia. Other bands included Pennywise, Bodyjar, and Downtime.

12/9/1995: The band performs at Selinas in Sydney, Australia.Other bands included Pennywise, Bodyjar, and One Inch Punch.

12/10/1995: The band performs at the NSW Uni Roundhouse in Sydney, Australia. Other bands included Pennywise, Bodyjar, and One Inch Punch.

FTMHNN4agAAweyk?format=jpg&name=900x900

New date addition to the timeline!

found the exact date of the world-premiere of the "Zip-lock" music video by Lit on MTV TRL (as well as more information behind the scenes from that Blink cameo in the music video) :

8/9/1999: The video for “Zip-lock” by Lit premieres on MTV TRL.

From Kevin Baldes (at 3:47)

"They showed up early in the morning. We were actually on the Warped Tour and that was in LA. They came early in the morning and that was the first thing we shoot, and then they took off and had to do a show in Orange County or wherever it was."

New ticket stub to the timeline!

found ticket stub for this show (massive and huge credits to reddit user Savasanaallnight for sharing this very cool ticket!)

9/27/1997: The band performs at Clutch Cargos in Pontiac, Michigan.

gx2FHbQ.jpeg

• Like 1

New date addition to the timeline!

found new date with proof of stage times (huge credits to Strung Out on Facebook for this insane gem!)

6/4/1995: The band performs at the Palace in Hollywood, California. Other bands included Jimmy Eat World, White Kaps, D.F.L, Strung Out and Fear.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=563759185113532&set=a.240979117391542

Mark and Scott make a cameo appearance in the music video for “Go” by Dance Hall Crashers. Here is more information in regards to that video from Gavin Hammon (drummer of DHC) : “If memory serves, Mark and Scott (the original drummer) from Blink were two of the aliens. I was the one behind the drum kit. (There’s a quick shot of the aliens playing our gear.) This video was a lot of fun to make!”

• 2 weeks later...

New show discovery to the timeline!

found new date to add with proof of flyer (huge and massive shout-out to reddit user Far-Nectarine4725 for this absolute gem!)

8/3/1995: The band performs at Patterson Hall in Fresno, California. Other bands included Stinkaholic and The Willies.

b00oxsthbc591.jpg

New flyer added to the timeline!

Again massive shout-out to reddit user Far-Nectarine4725 for this flyer upgrade for this show!)

6/23/1995: The band performs at Patterson Hall in Fresno, California.

vf2kj4xzbj691.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

found review for this show as well as a very rare Tom picture from the show (massive credits to ebay user vintagerockmag for this gem!)

Source : https://www.ebay.com/itm/154095036333?hash=item23e0c7a7ad:g:Z7UAAOSwnl1fYWmL#shpCntId

11/26/1997: The band performs at Bren Center at UC Irvine in Irvine, California.

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

found review for this show as well as a very rare Tom picture from the show (massive credits to ebay user vintagerockmag for this gem!)

Source : https://www.ebay.com/itm/154095036333?hash=item23e0c7a7ad:g:Z7UAAOSwnl1fYWmL#shpCntId

11/26/1997: The band performs at Bren Center at UC Irvine in Irvine, California.

s-l1600.jpg

Lol, that’s a great cover on that magazine. I wish I could actually read the review though 

found poster for this show (massive credits to Montreal Concert Poster Archive for sharing this gem!)

11/11/1999: The band performs at Parc Jarry in Montreal, Quebec.

https://www.facebook.com/MontrealConcertPosterArchive/photos/a.106619784907487/375334774702652/

4 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

found poster for this show (massive credits to Montreal Concert Poster Archive for sharing this gem!)

https://www.facebook.com/MontrealConcertPosterArchive/photos/a.106619784907487/375334774702652/

They kicked ass that night! It was the loserkids tour and this is that show. I love the intro Mark did...The good ol days when fame and success was new to them so Tom still appreciated it and tried to play live. This is blink’s whole set from that night 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

u must have a tremendous archive by now, do u save every single piece of media u find about blink's past?

• Love 1

1 hour ago, just_bringing_good_chats said:

u must have a tremendous archive by now, do u save every single piece of media u find about blink's past?

I save everything from flyers, posters, pictures, ticket stubs, rare footage! And yes, since 2012 : I have collected a HUGE amount of archives for Blink, I'm always impressed when I'm still able to make some rare discoveries from time to time for the timeline!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

I save everything from flyers, posters, pictures, ticket stubs, rare footage! And yes, since 2012 : I have collected a HUGE amount of archives for Blink, I'm always impressed when I'm still able to make some rare discoveries from time to time for the timeline!

thats great, and i support all of that beautiful effort, to keep all of these important pieces of history from such an important band(nomatter what some say here)

23 hours ago, FAPLORD said:

They kicked ass that night! It was the loserkids tour and this is that show. I love the intro Mark did...The good ol days when fame and success was new to them so Tom still appreciated it and tried to play live. This is blink’s whole set from that night 

They were so fucking good live in this era. People always claim that Tom has always been terrible live but this is like a completely different person.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Champ182 said:

They were so fucking good live in this era. People always claim that Tom has always been terrible live but this is like a completely different person.

For sure! He was great through the TOYPAJ Tour. I went to the TOYPAJ Tour in 2001 and saw them the next year for Pop Disaster Tour and there was a huge drop off. 

• Like 1

I’m not trying to be an ass because I truly appreciate this timeline. I don’t know who edits it but I just keep seeing errors that you may want to edit. If not, let me know and I’ll shut up. Our timeline says in 2003 Travis recorded tracks to use as loops for mark and Tom while recording while he was away touring with the aquabats...lol should be transplants