The Official, Comprehensive Blink-182 Timeline

boxelder

New addition to the timeline website!

Found a bunch of newly surfaced pictures for this show @Elisa (check this out in Italy!)

Source : https://www.dreamstime.com/photos-images/blink-182.html

Massive credits to Dreamstime for sharing those very cool pictures!

9/3/2000: The band performs at Arena Nord, Bologna in Italy part of the Independent Day Festival.

Spoiler

blink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenbologna-italy-live-concert-blink-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenbologna-italy-live-concert-blink-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenblink-tom-delonge-concert-bologna-italy-blink-tom-delonge-concert-bologna-italy-blink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepen

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Thibaut182 said:

Found a bunch of newly surfaced pictures for this show @Elisa (check this out in Italy!)

9/3/2000: The band performs at Arena Nord, Bologna in Italy part of the Independent Day Festival.

Hide contents

blink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenbologna-italy-live-concert-blink-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenbologna-italy-live-concert-blink-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenblink-tom-delonge-concert-bologna-italy-blink-tom-delonge-concert-bologna-italy-blink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepenblink-bologna-italy-live-concert-indepen

Wow, I've never seen these pictures before. Unfortunately that show was cut short after 4 or 5 songs because Limp Bizkit was playing before blink and the Limp Bizkit fans started throwing rocks and bottles at blink 😢 there is some footage from that show on YouTube where you can see it

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hey that’s the guitar I modeled mine after. You can see the flip flop nature of the color and how it looks teal in some lighting and blue in others. 

New additions to the timeline website!

found two other adverts for this show (in my archives, I had already an advert but now we have three and with the correct line-up!)

(Huge and massive credits to Alan Walburn and William Alley for sharing two variations of the advert for this show)

6/7/1996: The band performs at the Milk Bar in Jacksonville, Florida. Other bands included Unwritten Law and Quarter Roy.

Spoiler

• Like 1

Additional info:

1997-10-11 Gainesville, FL - Alachua County Fairgrounds (Race Around Uranus Tour/Alachua Music Harvest)

The last show of the Race Around Uranus Tour was part of a local music festival in Gainesville, FL called Alachua Music Harvest, here's the poster:
33540599-1774930072529140-10826180482270

Artist pass:

269729740-10227916256794990-300127907222

Flier:
1997-10-11-Gainesville-FL-Alachua-County

Sources: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10227916256834991&set=p.10227916256834991&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1774930069195807&set=pcb.10156442164396340
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10227916254874942&set=p.10227916254874942&type=3

• Like 1

Easily the best finding of the last few months!!!!

@daveyjonesYou might be interested in reliving this particular day!

found this B-Roll footage for the Josie music video which lasts 33min and there's some unseen footage that weren't in the Making Of and that behind the scenes clip on Channel V in Australia that are already in the timeline (huge-shout out and massive credits to reddit user variablebitratefor for sharing and uploading this mind-blowing gem on Youtube.)

More information from the uploader I checked today and it seems like there’s only a 6-7 minute behind the scenes on YouTube with different footage (though filmed similarly), but not this (unless I’m mistaken). This is a rip of a DVD-R I made of the transfer back when. There’s a couple of interview segments with the band (and later Alyssa Milano with the band) and a pretty extended behind the scenes of the cafeteria scenes. There’s some clipping and noise on the audio, especially Mark’s interview and Alyssa's parts on the intro. I’m not sure if this is on the tape or something wrong with my transfer.

Source : 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Thibaut182 said:

Easily the best finding of the last few months!!!!

@daveyjonesYou might be interested in reliving this particular day!

for sure, someone posted it on the HIMNIM discord today. different tape than what was previously released on that "punk rawk" DVD compilation.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just unearthed a cassette tape with a cringe (on my part) interview with Tom backstage at Warped Tour San Diego in 1996. I interviewed him, Fat Mike, and O from fluf for my public access TV show turned Internet web site "San Diego Rocks" and I remember Tom's interview almost exactly. Not sure where to upload the mp3 or if it necessitates linking from the timeline, whereever that lives now...

• Like 6
  • Wow 2

5 minutes ago, veeRob said:

Just unearthed a cassette tape with a cringe (on my part) interview with Tom backstage at Warped Tour San Diego in 1996. I interviewed him, Fat Mike, and O from fluf for my public access TV show turned Internet web site "San Diego Rocks" and I remember Tom's interview almost exactly. Not sure where to upload the mp3 or if it necessitates linking from the timeline, whereever that lives now...

Why was it cringe? And did you ever imagine blink would end up as big as they did?

12 hours ago, veeRob said:

Would love to hear it someday!

12 hours ago, veeRob said:

Hey Rob, glad to have you back on the boards! And definitely your interview has historic values amongst the Timeline and I'll gladly add it to the website 😃

Thank you for all of your previous contributions, those were much appreciated!

New date addition to the timeline website!

found new show with proof of ticket (huge and massive credits to Numbskull Shows on Twitter for sharing this gem!)

1/25/1997: The band performs at the Trinity Hall in San Luis Obispo, California for the premiere of Taylor Steele's surf movie "Drifting".

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

• 2 weeks later...

New additions to the timeline website!

Found schedule for this show (huge and massive credits to Malcolm Brown on Facebook for sharing this!)

7/6/1999: The band performs at Portland Meadows in Portland, Oregon as a part of Warped Tour 1999.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=5245841305500631&set=p.5245841305500631&opaqueCursor=AbqEtyNZOOtEylTDFyodvHW9k37UYhHpjV0YLGHQrKnB0jUo4oprp3_jKYnoHxzuEW83HQBtgjVBOzun9jmg7dBJqLw1WDfGXprP3cvTqoI0l_pucpn2Ao-7M77zDsu99PyoM1ryJxWTOfCekh3UF4I-ERiz4mP30-JbzZIsg8gn7AnSlFTlr0DyKpMwGsv611ceTISU5i_81i0TXcHshMtKvSHWeuljgBPc_gE6I5a-V7gAqBP3r8uhYUzxVJbK3Ly2g1ORTvpVrO-RVB4IhbrGzvcmvn6rFH6gce2jMvJ1mdZPFupqK3lLtNFGgqJ-2kUvlRKv1RXcMkI_7mYjsoG4TIXfkv2nNAxftaYd8F46PviGzyxrPskuUJ0RxLG3b5NEOHlVtp5jFbCC1zb7fvCJVriUD9UiWCBhTiu6ywlMkGdcp_KvDPSUpip5RdDwtzTvu84-AN2sV7BdY9HPhoHgdZLwpeZwBUrfQp4IT8Me0dWEWibX9CAeiT1yX8tLBFYJ1ydAP4frrWQW06CVxoachcD17Ztj-iLCLTTRaNvhE4U4Mz06JNhOAmMuKM1CoxM2eHs-Ef_Y9sw5jXUAfOXWWgAAPTF4Hfe5844hzPyDPZEu_am7mvadbiFCmmqC1kmpfM-ryhUObuXf7Pi0RYcQTsZGhzO6SBfBAwAQaXEEoA

Found ticket stub for this show (massive credits to ebay user purpleeaglepower for sharing this ticket!)

7/21/1997: The band performs at La Salle Park in Buffalo, New York as a part of Warped Tour 1997.

s-l1600.jpg

New addition to the timeline website and Find of the Month!

found this interview that took place during the same day of this show (massive credits and huge shout-out to reddit user Standard-Ostrich61 for sharing this insane interview!)

Also it includes an acoustic performance of Apple Shampoo at the end! 3 months before the release of Dude Ranch.

3/29/1997: The band performs at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia as a part of Equinox Festival.

https://www.abc.net.au/doublej/programs/the-j-files/blink-182-cheshire-cat-dude-ranch-enema-of-the-state/12726614

Source : 

• Like 2