The Official, Comprehensive Blink-182 Timeline

boxelder

7 hours ago, daveyjones said:

is there a reason you keep repeating well-established dates on the timeline thread? i'm just curious. i thought this thread was for new information.

There was no picture or cool stuff for this date yet :) And now there's the poster !

I'll keep in mind though to not repost any dates where there's already information by the way ! Thanks !

• Like 1

On 5/26/2019 at 4:51 AM, Thibaut182 said:

I'll keep in mind though to not repost any dates where there's already information by the way ! Thanks !

keep doing what you're doing, thibaut! even if you're adding something that has been added before, it's hard to keep track of that.

• Like 2

found ticket stub for this show

8/3/1997: The band performs at Tsunami Complex in Orlando, Florida.

s-l1600.jpg

found poster for this show

7/8/1999: The band performs at Kingdome Parking Lot in Seattle, Washington.

BLT_Warped99.jpg

found picture for this show

6/18/1999: The band performs at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California. 

D7_5nFbUcAARd4O.jpg

On 5/24/2019 at 3:11 PM, blinkstillrules said:

I searched first but couldn't find them.....were the scans of the article from Mean Street magazine with Elyse Rogers posted yet?

Nope. They haven't been posted yet. @daveyjones was going to post them a few months ago but I think he's been busy? Would be fucking cool to see those scans though :D

• Like 1

Found poster for this show :

8/15/1997: The band performs at ? in Cologne, Germany as part of the Bizarre Festival.

found new date to add (with proof of poster)

04/03/1995 The band performs at Totem Inn, Alaska. Other bands include Pennywise and Dance Hall Crashers.

found laminate for this tour :

4/29/1998: The band performs at Henry J. Kaiser Arena in Oakland, California. Other bands include Madness, Dance Hall Crashers, Royal Crown Revue and the Aquabats.

found second video for the What's My Age Again :

4/1999 (undated, so far): The band films the music video for "What's My Age Again?

1 hour ago, Thibaut182 said:

found picture for this show

11/1/1996 : The band performs at SOMA in San Diego, California.

that pic is not from 1996, it's from SOMA news years eve 97/98 (at the san diego sports arena). and it's also reversed on that instagram post for some reason.
here is my pic from the same night. mark used it as his bio pic on the first official blink website for some time:

12-31-97.jpg

i was guestlist at the 11/1/96 SOMA show (joykiller and carter peace mission were the openers), and this is one of my pics of what mark looked like that night:

11-1-96.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

found more info about this (on the song A New Hope)

6/17/1997: Dude Ranch is released. It is co-distributed by MCA Records, becoming Blink's first major-label album. 

The line : Drinking Colt 45's with Lando is a reference to the 1988 Colt 45 TV Commercial from 1988 with Billy Dee Williams (the actor that plays Lando Calrissian in Star Wars).

3 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

The line : Drinking Colt 45's with Lando is a reference to the 1988 Colt 45 TV Commercial from 1988 with Billy Dee Williams

this is true. we got the joke at the time, remembering the ad. although younger fans might not. thanks for the clip... didn't know it was on youtube!

• Love 1

found t-shirt for the whole Warped Tour 1999 :

starting 6/25/1999: The band performs at Retama Park in San Antonio, Texas, beginning their stint on Warped Tour 1999.

and finishing 9/7/1999: The band performs at the Praca Sony, Lisbon in Portugal, as part of the European leg of the Warped Tour

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

found small insert for both of those shows

7/25/1997: The band performs at Randall's Island in New York, New York. 

7/26/1997: The band performs in Bradley Park in Asbury Park, New Jersey. 

s-l1600.jpg

Blink 182 - Sports Tom Delonge on vocals, Mark Hoppus on bass and Scott Raynor on drums.

These guys make up a stellar band, with a driven pop sound that keeps their fans loyal and rockin

From Warped Tour 1996

found picture for this

Undated: Mark returns to his hometown of Ridgecrest. At this time, he is playing in a band named Of All Things with friends, covering songs by Descendents and Bad Religion. 
D-AU1lUUIAYhXvW.jpg

found poster for the Enema tour in 2019

s-l1600.jpg