The Official, Comprehensive Blink-182 Timeline

boxelder

Here are three never-before-seen pics from the Cheshire Cat recording sessions:

These pictures were posted by Mark on his Discord server recently. @daveyjonesI've tried to find the actual posts where Mark shared these pictures in order to read his comments on the pictures above and try to gather as much info as we can for the timeline. Since you are an active member on Mark's Discord. Can you point me to the chat where he actually shared them? I haven't managed to find them yet.

Thanks to blink182italia for resharing them https://www.instagram.com/p/CNVfC5Qh_DP/
*removed

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, luisbootlegs said:

Here are three never-before-seen pics from the Cheshire Cat recording sessions:
These pictures were posted by Mark on his Discord server recently. @daveyjonesI've tried to find the actual posts where Mark shared these pictures in order to read his comments on the pictures above and try to gather as much info as we can for the timeline. Since you are an active member on Mark's Discord. Can you point me to the chat where he actually shared them? I haven't managed to find them yet.

Thank you for those pictures, however those never-before-seen pictures were only shared privately on Mark's discord and need to remain private and a certain community leaked those online.

Those pictures should be removed from your post, in respect to Mark's discord

Thanks! :)

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

6 hours ago, luisbootlegs said:

yeah, sure. That's fine. How can I access that private channel on Dischord? I'd like to be part of it if possible. 

you'd have to subscribe to mark's twitch. the money goes to his charity, children's hospital of los angeles. i give $20 per month, but there are lower tiers. so the private channel is like a kickstarter backing reward, basically, like a perk for donating to his charity. this is why—although people like italia disregard this—he posts things there just for his subscribers.

feel free to join up, but please don't share stuff outside of that channel, it's super disrespectful to mark and his charity work.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, daveyjones said:

@luisbootlegs please understand i'm just trying to respect mark's intentions. thank you!

Well they’ve been posted everywhere already. I sent them to a friend and he already saw them on Instagram and Reddit. So you have honorable intentions but it seems quite silly to force people to take down the pictures here when they’re plastered everywhere else. Mark knows what happens when you release a photo anywhere into the internet, so I doubt he gives two farts in the wind about it. Here’s a screenshot from just one Reddit thread where they’ve been posted:

5-D0-F3-C0-A-3-DCF-4-DC5-A0-A9-76-A97-CD

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

Well they’ve been posted everywhere already. I sent them to a friend and he already saw them on Instagram and Reddit. So you have honorable intentions but it seems quite silly to force people to take down the pictures here when they’re plastered everywhere else. Mark knows what happens when you release a photo anywhere into the internet, so I doubt he gives two farts in the wind about it. Here’s a screenshot from just one Reddit thread where they’ve been posted:

5-D0-F3-C0-A-3-DCF-4-DC5-A0-A9-76-A97-CD

and ive downloaded them all 

22 minutes ago, loserkidsrabbit said:

and ive downloaded them all 

Yea I mean, this is just silly to force people taking them down here. Mark was well aware people would spread the pictures by posting them, he didn’t post them for them to remain in secret smh. And they’re everywhere else already, but we’re gonna ban them here? Seems pointless but whatever 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, daveyjones said:

you'd have to subscribe to mark's twitch. the money goes to his charity, children's hospital of los angeles. i give $20 per month, but there are lower tiers. so the private channel is like a kickstarter backing reward, basically, like a perk for donating to his charity. this is why—although people like italia disregard this—he posts things there just for his subscribers.

feel free to join up, but please don't share stuff outside of that channel, it's super disrespectful to mark and his charity work.

That's cool, I didn't know they were behind some kind of paywall that goes to charity. I don't know that it does any good to try to scrub them from the site though, maybe if something gets posted here that originated behind that paywall people can just make note of that and post a link to the charity or something to make up some of the difference?

2 minutes ago, PrickWhoLooksCatatonic said:

Did Mark ask for them not to be shared?

there is a very long backstory to this, having to do with italia. mark and his manager have been polite and made peace. their position appears to be "it sucks, but there is not much we can do."

1 minute ago, daveyjones said:

there is a very long backstory to this, having to do with italia. mark and his manager have been polite and made peace. their position appears to be "it sucks, but there is not much we can do."

Italia is a schlub.

• Like 1