Blink 182 Live @ The Roxy Pics

Chris

So I woke up this morning and watched this uber fuckin awesome videos!!! I can't believe that they nailed it! Damn good, seriously. And there's actually a !real! guitar tone. :)

This is the best blink I've seen since 2004. I got some tears in my eyes when I watched this and I'm a grown strong man :P

Though, I don't get why people expect Matt to be the second coming of Tom deLonge.

He has a different tonal range and when he sang some tones out of key like in First Date, fuck it, it's live and happens. 

This guy was nervous. I can't imagine, if I had to learn like 25-30 songs on guitar and learn the harmonies and shit in less than two months.

He nailed it, literally.

I hope he joins permanently. The second show will be even better, cause the pressure will be a bit lower then.

Someone on reddit collected videos of each song into 1 post.  They're all from Marks side of the stage, but it's more videos so who cares.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Blink182/comments/2zkeob/front_row_the_roxy_318_videos/

Side note, I got so happy when Mark introduced the crowd to Matt. "Guys, this is your new mum. She loves you very much"

• Like 1

This is all too good. I really hope Skiba is an official member after these shows.

Me too. I hope they all have a clue to manage timings and let's do all this. If blink restores his live image this can be awesome. In fact, it just is. Now.

This sounds so fucking refreshing and passionate.