Blink 182 Live @ The Roxy Pics

Chris

wonder how the general fans feel.  I know you just said theres lots of Tombots out there hating it Mike, but is that the same for general fans?  I feel like the general fan probably wouldnt like it, because Tom being Tom is just another part of the experience to them.  I know my local radio station posted about it on their facebook this morning saying watch this video of blink 182 without Tom Delonge and most of the comments were who cares.  Definitely an exciting time for this band

Love the videos ..I never really watched much live videos of blink before, because well it was cringe! Seeing comments from people on YouTube who aren't massive fans but remembered blink from the good old days saying what's happened to that singers voice was embarrassing.

From the tombots view I get why they don't like change, well bumming tom can blind you, but seriously, he left the band ffs!

All this matt hate on Facebook for the guy is embarrassing! He's covering toms ass.

To see marks face in a lot of these videos was refreshing, that beaming smile, you can tell he was so happy which made me smile! You can tell how much blink means to him and tom just pissed all over him for years! He doesn't want to do plus 44 he wants to do blink 182, its his life.

So if tombots can't see that they can fuck off, I would prefer blink with skiba than no blink, at the end of the day toms fucked them up for years so how is it a problem?

I'll stop my rant and bad crammer before I start to ramble more lol

• Like 1

wonder how the general fans feel.  I know you just said theres lots of Tombots out there hating it Mike, but is that the same for general fans?  I feel like the general fan probably wouldnt like it, because Tom being Tom is just another part of the experience to them.  I know my local radio station posted about it on their facebook this morning saying watch this video of blink 182 without Tom Delonge and most of the comments were who cares.  Definitely an exciting time for this band

Based on the majority of what I'm seeing on reddit, much more "general fans" are liking what they're hearing than having problems with what they've heard.

They sounded pretty good.
Matt's voice can come off as a bit bland to me only because Tom's is so unique. I do like Matt's voice though and I like Alkaline Trio. Matt had pretty good pitch and the harmonies worked really well. The verses of Violence sounded really sick. If this has to happen Matt is a good replacement. He is a rad dude also and you can tell he is stoked to be there.

hey i was there such a good night! 5sos were there with security, simple plan were walking around like general fans tim armstrong was there too. Paige from WWE was there as well. 

One of 5sos posted this https://instagram.com/p/0bDFfAkOvk/?taken-by=calumhood

and my mini irish flag ruined their shot of the band  :grin:

Matt was great but on some songs he was a little off more because of unfamiliarity more than vocal ability!!! Also some songs he hadn't the rhythm down just yet! But the analog tone from the tube amp kicked ass

you know, with another day to think about this, they sound incredible. so good. i've listened to a few more clips, and this is how this band should sound. guitar sounds great. skiba's singing is wonderful. the harmonies actually... harmonize. haha. i am so glad tom's gone. it feels exciting again as a fan. 

• Like 1