Blink 182 Live @ The Roxy Pics

Chris

11055421_732890553475623_1531620007_n.jp

People have no respect for Matt ......

I support Matt and I hope that he will be a permanent member of the band, way cooler than Tom Delonge

Only one person there is complaining about blink without Tom though. Famous Burro is saying that Tom is shit without blink as a response to that first guy. I bet Burro does like Skiba in blink.

I took it as he didn't like Matt...

That's not what he's saying though. He's responding to the first guy saying that without Tom blink is +44. His response is that without blink, Tom is shit. The order of his equation is very important for understanding his point.

Beat me to it.

I don't really, it's just that his quote incidentally was a part thibaut's post where he said lots of people were having no respect for Matt in reply to Mark's tweet, and my only point was within the screenshot there was only one real "complaint" that without Tom, blink is +44, and that while burro's response too might seem like a complaint about Matt, it's actually only a complaint about Tom. The fact that it was burro is just coincidental.

The thing that honestly concerns me is the crowd. When I saw Blink with Tom in this type of venue, they tore the fucking place apart. As I've said, people were getting pulled out of the pit unconscious. It was insane. I mean seriously, look at this shit. Which doesn't even capture how people were getting squeezed within an inch of their life.

Then compare to the Skiba show. These people stood there. Literally just stood there. It was like an old folks home at 9pm compare to the crowd at my show.

Was it a shit crowd? Or was it that it was Matt there and not Tom? Are we looking at a big decline in their popularity now that Tom is gone?

Too many people wanting to capture the first blink show with Matt and be the first to share it with their internet friends before anyone else.

The crowds will get better.

The thing that honestly concerns me is the crowd. When I saw Blink with Tom in this type of venue, they tore the fucking place apart. As I've said, people were getting pulled out of the pit unconscious. It was insane. I mean seriously, look at this shit. Which doesn't even capture how people were getting squeezed within an inch of their life.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stU2rJZaOYw

Then compare to the Skiba show. These people stood there. Literally just stood there. It was like an old folks home at 9pm compare to the crowd at my show.

Was it a shit crowd? Or was it that it was Matt there and not Tom? Are we looking at a big decline in their popularity now that Tom is gone?

To be honest and not trying to justify them, if I was there, I probably was going to be like stoked. I don't know. Truth be old: I'm not a pit-guy or a mosher, so...