Blink 182 Live at Musink 2015

Capsov

^ 6000? Did you feel the waves?

I remember people were fighting over something from Travis Barker. On the left was a fight between two people before the concert even began, which was bloody. It was a breathtaking experience, literally.

Oh yes I felt the waves haha. Not too much bc I was one person behind the gate (behind the chilean couple) so I mostly felt pressure on my back. Oooh did you mean whena roadie (i believe?) a threw a shirt or something and the 2 guys were fighting over it? Haha that was stupid honestly. Like why fight over a dumb shirt and get kicked out before the concert even starts. Lol even the security guy was like "its not worth it guys!" Lol. How close were you?

Oh yes I felt the waves haha. Not too much bc I was one person behind the gate (behind the chilean couple) so I mostly felt pressure on my back. Oooh did you mean whena roadie (i believe?) a threw a shirt or something and the 2 guys were fighting over it? Haha that was stupid honestly. Like why fight over a dumb shirt and get kicked out before the concert even starts. Lol even the security guy was like "its not worth it guys!" Lol. How close were you?

Yeah, that, I was close to the gate, behind a tall guy. Third row. Close to Mark. I was close to the crowdsurfers and then I moved to the left where I was comfortable. 

• Like 1

Yeah, that, I was close to the gate, behind a tall guy. Third row. Close to Mark. I was close to the crowdsurfers and then I moved to the left where I was comfortable.

Oh we were pretty close then. There were 2 tall guys almsot behind me, more towards Marks side as well. I stayed in front the entire time. i was drenched in sweat at the end lol. Also during Soma.

Oh we were pretty close then. There were 2 tall guys almsot behind me, more towards Marks side as well. I stayed in front the entire time. i was drenched in sweat at the end lol. Also during Soma.

I had the Who the fuck is Matt Skiba t-shirt on, plus a plaid shirt. And a hoodie, but I didn't wear it on the show per se, but afterwards. I was drenched in sweat as well.

not sure if this has been posted but you can hear the vocals quite good on this one

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dCc_n6V0Wc

I honestly understand why everyone likes Matt Skiba more then Tom...I don't listen to Alkaline Trio at all so I'm coming from a different direction I guess..but...

He doesn't sing this song great at all.  His stage presence is lacking.  His guitar tone is bland.  He plays in timing well though.  

Not saying he doesn't sing better then Tom, cause he does.  But if we wanted an upgrade...get an upgrade.  Don't get someone who is barely better if that.  Get someone who can hear pitch and has good vowel definition.  

Idk...maybe I'm missing something but I can't hear it.

Man, I love his performance of Dysentary, that, ATST, Violence, and Down were in my opinion the best sounding songs showing off Skiba's vocals. He isn't going to sound exactly like Tom on the album, but he sounds fantastic in his own way that I very much enjoy especially for that song in particular.

I honestly understand why everyone likes Matt Skiba more then Tom...I don't listen to Alkaline Trio at all so I'm coming from a different direction I guess..but...

He doesn't sing this song great at all.  His stage presence is lacking.  His guitar tone is bland.  He plays in timing well though.  

Not saying he doesn't sing better then Tom, cause he does.  But if we wanted an upgrade...get an upgrade.  Don't get someone who is barely better if that.  Get someone who can hear pitch and has good vowel definition.  

You've always been one of the biggest tombots around.

Opinion irrelevant.

• Like 1

haha you are totally right! Mark could have plugged Scott Stapp into the lineup and these goons would have lapped it up like the idiots they are hahaha.

BLINK IS NOTHING WITHOUT TOM. NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least some of you aren't too dumb to see that hahahaha 

avamovement.com

Enjoy your stay.

As an official Rickbot, I would just like to release a statement that these Tombots are smoking crack laced with squirrel shit, and are not to be held accountable for their retardation.  You guys just don't understand that these Tombots have a whole different understanding of internet commentating.  They don't always say what people want them to say like you guys do, they say what's in their hearts.  #followthelight #does anyone know a doctor who's willing to write blank prescriptions of Vicodin?

This has got to be a parody account. Do you have ears? 

how can you argue of all things that Toms guitar sounds better.  It was terrible compared to skiba's

• Like 3