Tom Delonge new song "The Invisible Parade"

Knapppers

9/10 would love or at least like the song if it was released under Blink without all the drama...just saying.

That is kind of a bullshit thing to say.  I've seen people criticize Neighborhoods in much of the same way.  Just because we are blink fans, does not mean we will eat up everything they put out.

• Like 1

this is the first time in a long time, maybe ever, that Tom has put out a song and I haven't listened to it on repeat for days on end.  A mixture of Tom's recent douchebaggery and the fact that the song is just poo.  Sad, really.  At least the owl hoots are funny, I guess.

this is the first time in a long time, maybe ever, that Tom has put out a song and I haven't listened to it on repeat for days on end.  A mixture of Tom's recent douchebaggery and the fact that the song is just poo.  Sad, really.  At least the owl hoots are funny, I guess.

His burger made me want Burger king.

When thats the best thing to come out of it, thats sad.

• Like 1

It feels kind of like another, in a long line of missed opportunities for Tom.  Because there are hints of potential here and there. The recording is good, he could have put together a better acoustic song, with better lyrics, with a good video concept and it would have gone a long way to improving the situation he's in.

But he pretty much failed again.

This is essentially how I feel too. It does feel like there is something here, but Tom didn't take the time or effort to flesh it out to unlock the potential that lies within. As such the lyrics are bad (not new world bad mind you) and the tune fails to live up to what it could be, but as you point out, I do like the recording, I like how his voice sounds here. In the end it's a missed opportunity.

You realize it's just a troll account right? It's probably Ghent or Aria poking fun of the mentality of the real Tombots. I like the account, whoever is doing it, keep it up, makes me laugh.

yeh I was joking lol I said someone beat up the tombot ...wow straight over your head

This is essentially how I feel too. It does feel like there is something here, but Tom didn't take the time or effort to flesh it out to unlock the potential that lies within. As such the lyrics are bad (not new world bad mind you) and the tune fails to live up to what it could be, but as you point out, I do like the recording, I like how his voice sounds here. In the end it's a missed opportunity.

Yep, I agree.