Tom Delonge new song "The Invisible Parade"

Knapppers

Can I be a Rickbot, and write all the posts for the Tombots? 

And pants-less: I know you weren't referring to this song as Tom's best song ever.  My point was just to highlight the absurdity of having "Tom's best song ever," and "Tom at this moment" in the same sentence.  You saying we would all diss Tom's best song ever is hypothetical nonsense.  It's untestable until Tom actually releases anything that doesn't suck worse than your participation on this forum. 

• Like 2

Can I be a Rickbot, and write all the posts for the Tombots? 

And pants-less: I know you weren't referring to this song as Tom's best song ever.  My point was just to highlight the absurdity of having "Tom's best song ever," and "Tom at this moment" in the same sentence.  You saying we would all diss Tom's best song ever is hypothetical nonsense.  It's untestable until Tom actually releases anything that doesn't suck worse than your participation on this forum.

Haha...you´re a joke. You can be a DICKbot...

I´ve admitted many times that Tom is an idiot and he handled the situation with Blink the completly wrong way.

Do I like his new songs? Yeah, they are not bad in my opinion, not great but pretty good.

The thing is: I would prefer Tom to man up and sort the things out with Mark and Travis and finally fully commit to Blink. But I highly doubt that this will ever happen because there was too much shit going on in the past and his ego is over the top.

For me: Mark, Travis and Matt are a great band - but that´s not Blink for me, sorry. I will listen to it, most probably love it but it´s not the same. It´s like being together with a girl for 10 years. You have good times, you have bad times but when the bad times finally take the upper hand and you "replace" her with another girl you won´t have the same jokes, watch the same shows together etc. with the new girl. It´s something different...and for me this new band shouldn´t be named Blink.

• Like 1

haha your loss!

Let me guess, you moved on to listening to "Take Off Your Pants and Jacket" songs from the early 2000s right? Aww do days like this like the prom make you sad? You nervous for your first date?

You people are ridiculous hahaha try out real music for a change. Time to grow up and treat music like art. Tastefully constructed sonic landscapes or simplistic songs about puberty? hmmm, 30 year olds listening to this stuff just cracks me up haha. I loved these songs when I was 15, and I'm sure Tom was proud of them back then. But the world is out there for your taking…dream big. You can do better than this. Do you people still watch Pee Wee Herman on TV too? TRL with Carson Daly reruns? hahaha

I figure you are a joke account, but just in case...

You do know that Blink did 2 albums and 1 EP after 2001, right? You also know there isn't a single joke song on any of them? ANd the majority of them are about mature topics. Right?

You are also aware that now  that Tom is out of Blink that he is going to write a joke song on his own and release it....right?

The more you post the lower all our IQ's get. Please stop.

• Like 1

I figure you are a joke account, but just in case...

You do know that Blink did 2 albums and 1 EP after 2001, right? You also know there isn't a single joke song on any of them? ANd the majority of them are about mature topics. Right?

You are also aware that now  that Tom is out of Blink that he is going to write a joke song on his own and release it....right?

The more you post the lower all our IQ's get. Please stop.

Don't feed the trolls Oli, they'll keep coming back for more.

• Like 1

Some people just have it set in their minds right now that they're going to hate anything Tom does anymore.

Like me with Nickelback. Nickelback could release the greatest song in the world and I'd still hate it because fuck Nickelback.

no.

• Like 1

I think the melody is good, it could've been a decent song, but the lyrics are scattered all over the place and make no sense.  I think the person was right about the "la da da" part, he probably didn't have lyrics yet for it.  I know theres a clip of him doing that to one of the blink songs, but I can't find it. 

Also reminds me of this clip, man I wish they released this: 

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te2pjCbnr5U&spfreload=10

• Like 2

So many brilliant ideas were clearly thrown around in that house, many never to grace our ears. How I'd love to see all the footage not released from album launch.

Here's a tune I always loved, just the first 17 seconds or so of this video:

>https://youtube.com/watch?v=zsPqIpdKgp4

• Like 1

HAHA

You people are so sad! can you not recognize true art? You are SHEEP to the blink-182 machine that Tom has finally escaped. blink-182 is nothing without Tom Delonge. and do you know what blink-182 was to him? A PHASE.

Do you plan on listening to songs about girls and first dates and beastiality into your 40s? It's time to grow up and accept Tom Delonge for what he is…..a visionary! 

I feel bad for all the people here who aren't smart enough to grasp this. Listening to this song makes me cry tears of inspiration. It is so far above your heads it is sickening. But I guess it's not surprising considering you all still relate to songs about STDs and doing your homework.

I fucking love you!!!!

Edit:  Just caught up.  Seeing this as a joke every once in a while is funny, but only once in a while.  When you start posting regular..the joke starts to wear thin.

this song has grown on me.

Same here.  This site extremely hates Tom, theavamovement extremely loves Tom.  Pick your side because there is no middle ground between the two as you'll get burned.  Besides there are far worse songs Tom wrote besides this, most of love p2 is absolute garbage.