Tom Delonge new song "The Invisible Parade"

Knapppers

I been on this forum for so long. Since 2002!!! I have seen the ups and downs with Tom on here for some time now. It is so crazy the roller coaster its been with Tom over the years. I think it sucks having Blink without Tom. But, Matt really is a good fit into the band. I don't know if they should continue the name Blink-182 or not but I really think those three should write some new stuff.

I really do like the two new songs from Tom that he released already. I hope the rest of the album is as enjoyable.

• Like 2

I see people saying Blink isn't Blink without Tom, but it's not really Blink with Tom at this point. I'd rather have a Blink 182 that actually plays music and likes eachother, than a Blink 182 that doesn't really function at all outside of a few shows a year. People obviously don't like change, but I think it's best choice they could have made in order to move forward as a band and not stay stagnant like they have been since the reunion.

And by the way, shit on Mark's songs for the past decade all you want, I think the dude just feels most at home when the track he's heavy on is a collaboration and Tom made that impossible. When that first song comes out written by Mark, Matt and Travis gets released I got a twenty dollar bill all you doubters will be left with a dropped jaw.

• Like 1

And by the way, shit on Mark's songs for the past decade all you want, I think the dude just feels most at home when the track he's heavy on is a collaboration and Tom made that impossible. When that first song comes out written by Mark, Matt and Travis gets released I got a twenty dollar bill all you doubters will be left with a dropped jaw.

I'll see that 20 and raise you 10 that I won't. Let's do this.

• Like 1

I honestly think blink without tom is like a cover band sadly.

If that's what mark and travis want well It's there right I suppose.

Tom fucked up, we know it and he certainly knows it.

Each to their own mind you I just don't see the appeal to buying new music without delonge in the band.

For me anyone that is saying there excited for life without delonge is a bit strange.

Exactly, and by the way, the best post reunion song in my opinion has to be Kaleidoscope, which is a song that was largely written by Mark.  And anyone that doesn't like Fighting the Gravity, Hearts All Gone, or Dogs Eating Dogs, can fudge off, those songs are freaking awesome.  I get that people have a problem with Fighting the Gravity, but if those people just expanded their musical horizons a little bit, they'd see how brilliant that song is and how it helped show the potential of all the different sounds blink could still discover.  I love seeing blink taking chances as opposed to playing it safe, and even if you don't like the song, you should at least appreciate what Mark was trying to do with it, same goes for Travis' clear input with The Fallen Interlude.  Those types of songs will never be the norm for blink, but its really cool that they can release such drastically different songs, and if you understand where they're coming from, you'll actually find they are  some really cool songs at that.

• Like 2

Definitely is not shit.  That album doesn't have a bad song on it.  But I suppose those that have a narrow view of what should or shouldn't be a blink song are not going to enjoy it.  However, I fucking love The Fallen Interlude, its a very cool song that doesn't get the recognition it deserves because there are too many fools with the kind of mindset Speedo has.

• Like 3

Did you just invent an argument no one was making?! Holy fuck, Michael. Who said anything about it not deserving to be a Blink song? Narrow minded 'cause we don't like the same song that you do? Claiming people have the same mindset as me? Do you think people can't think for themselves? Is that how low you think of your peers? Why do you hate this board and the people on it? Why do you want young children to die of horrible diseases that rot their insides? Why do you think that's a joke? Why are you such a terrible person?