X Files return

Knapppers

i hope they get some of the old writers to come back for this and not just chris carter. that guy is burned out.

No fucking shit. Chris Carter needs to be kept as far away from this show as possible. I'm still pretty fucking bitter about the way he handled the last two seasons of the original show.

• Like 1

No fucking shit. Chris Carter needs to be kept as far away from this show as possible. I'm still pretty fucking bitter about the way he handled the last two seasons of the original show.

did you see the fucking trainwreck of a show he made for Amazon prime/instant stream about a year or so ago? it was unbearably bad. i'm pretty sure they pulled the plug on it after one episode. and yeah, the last two seasons ruined everything for me. the season 7 finale will always be the real ending for me. i didn't even bother with the second movie.

• 4 weeks later...

Yall I've never been happier over something TV in so long. AND AND AND!!!! NETFLIX JUST PUT THE FIRST THIRTEEN EPISODES IN HD!!!! The fandom has been speculating they were going to do something if/when they ever did a revival season or third movie and I am dying for a BR complete series. They've aired the first five in HD on some random German channel so it's totally on the way.

This is literally the greatest television show of all time. I'll never forget Kevin calling me after I saw the pilot and asking if I would fuck Scully. I told him hell no and he said "Yup. I'm gonna ask you that same question around season four." he did and my response was "Dude. I think I'm in love with her."

my Smoking Man tattoo might be my favorite tattoo period.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...