Tom's New Song Circle Jerk or something

Capsov

I'm a big fan of MFPS - it does what it's meant to, it gets you going a bit and puts a grin on your face, nothing more, nothing less - THIS though, is fucking horrible. I still can't my head round this style of mixing/mastering with the instruments being mixed louder than the vocals. It's really off-putting to me, i like to be able to actually HEAR what the singer is singer rather than a vocal blur.

If I heard a 30-second preview of the best part of the song (like, parts of the very very beginning) I think I would have enjoyed it. It's like....4% punk if you took a small piece of the song and ignored every other thing happening with it. 

So close, yet so far. 

Never thought I'd say this about a Tom Delonge song that was meant for Blink.....but After reading the reviews, I am not going to listen to this song. Not even click on the link. I guess I just don't have any desire to continue to listen to this man, who I once considered an idol of mine,  self destruct. Very sad it has come to this.