Tom Delonge Solo Album

Ghent

Oh how the mighty do fall. Two straight Delonge albums that were a swing and a miss for me. That joke song is such a grab, it is hilarious. 100% he just threw in those lyrics at the last second. Animals is disgustingly bad, I never want to hear that song again. I actually became physical sick after hearing it. As for the other two songs, moments of hope, but ultimately fail to deliver. Just seems forced.

• Like 4

So after the previews, New world is the only "standout song" if you can call it that way.  

The joke song is the only one that I would ever listen to again.

Which sucks because it's the one meant to be a cheap way to keep some blink fans lol.

Do you really hate it that much? I mean, it's not great but it's not that worse than what he put out on Neighborhoods and you all seemed to like at least some of it at the time. 

Could you possibly be that you're all a big bunch of Tom Delonge haters? Man! That would be hard to believe! 

SKI-BA SKI-BA : give us some true punk-rock from 2002!!

Do you really hate it that much? I mean, it's not great but it's not that worse than what he put out on Neighborhoods and you all seemed to like at least some of it at the time. 

Could you possibly be that you're all a big bunch of Tom Delonge haters? Man! That would be hard to believe! 

Go back to the avamovement and over style your hair and take creepy selfies like the rest of em.

Neighborhoods was wonderful.