Tom Delonge Solo Album

Ghent

was listening to new world again today. I quite enjoy that song. Its easily my favourite off the release

I really hate that song now. It's both really whiny and AvAish at the same time; "look at how I've been wronged but in the end I triumph". Its cool that he made an effect-free track but it's just extremely repetitive. The last two minutes consist of nothing but repetition on top of repetition, including reusing the intro for the bridge.

• Like 1

Fanmade video for Suburban Kings

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAIxZ_PbDC0

I automatically expect all fan made music videos to be pieces of crap but that was really good, and it actually made me like the song more.

All those clips were the version of blink-182 that I originally fell in love with. At least we still have all those old videos and the old music to enjoy.

I'm still excited for the future of blink, but I've accepted that the band I originally fell in love with no longer exists and isn't coming back.

• Like 6

An Endless Summer is probably my pick from the EP (no way 8 songs should be called an album!). I reckon it would have made a good blink tune if the guys had collaborated and added some Mark vocals and Travis fills in the mix.

And as pretty much everyone has agreed, Golden Showers is a really good tune but ruined by the joke lyrics. Actually the joke lyrics are pretty funny bar the repetition of "California"! It gets pretty tiring especially towards the end of the track.

I don't really have much to say about the other tracks, which just seem like AVA b-sides to me.

I'm still excited for the future of blink, but I've accepted that the band I originally fell in love with no longer exists and isn't coming back.

This. Even though my excitement for the future vanishes more and more each day. If we're all honest THAT blink doesn't exist any more since 2004. I'm glad I saw one of their last shows dec. 2004. All the shows that I went to later were just reminders of how great they used to be.

• Like 1