Tom Delonge Solo Album

Ghent

Just to be clear, I don't hate the joke song. I think it's funny. It just creeps me out more than the old ones do knowing what kind of person Tom DeLonge is today.

I'm still planning to blast it in my car and probably make the Mormons in this town think I'm Satan or something.

Aren't you mormon too man? Haha
  • Like 1

i was a big fan of it when it came out (via the CD) but i finally got a chance to see it in orlando around christmastime and it was every bit as good as i imagined it to be. it was also great seeing it in orlando, considering a plot point and entire song is based around it in the show haha

Word is they're finally turning it into a movie. We'll see though, they haven't made a movie since Team America (which was amazing, they should make another one of those, I'd be all for it).

They have said they will never even consider making another puppet movie. They have said it literally almost killed them.

Book of Mormon is every bit as amazing as its hyped to be. I actually flew to NY and saw it while it was still in previews, 3rd ever showing. Saw it twice there and am super stoked to be seeing it in SF in a couple weeks.

I'm working on a project involving Cannibal The Musical. I've been working with Jason Mchugh, who is a part of Treys team. It's crazy to think about.

• Like 2

Book of Mormon is every bit as amazing as its hyped to be. I actually flew to NY and saw it while it was still in previews, 3rd ever showing. Saw it twice there and am super stoked to be seeing it in SF in a couple weeks.

I'm working on a project involving Cannibal The Musical. I've been working with Jason Mchugh, who is a part of Treys team. It's crazy to think about.

wow, all of this is awesome. i'm a big fan of everything matt & trey have ever done. 

Word is they're finally turning it into a movie.  We'll see though, they haven't made a movie since Team America (which was amazing, they should make another one of those, I'd be all for it).

i think that's why they founded their own film studio. i'd love to see a BOM movie, or a second south park movie.

cheerios, did you ever see the book of mormon musical? if so, what'd you think of it?

I haven't seen it but I've wanted to for years. I've listened to some of the songs and they crack me up. Ever since I actually was a missionary I've wanted to see it even more. It was one of the best experiences of my entire life but I'm all for making fun of and laughing at myself. I'd love to see it.

• Like 1

i think that's why they founded their own film studio. i'd love to see a BOM movie, or a second south park movie.

Interestingly from the commentary, Matt and Trey have said that Imaginationland originally was going to be the second South Park movie, but when they were in the middle of that particular season and low on ideas they turned to their movie idea, shortened it and broke it down into three episodes.  I think thats probably for the best, because while I enjoyed Imaginationland, it wasn't nearly as amazing as The South Park Movie, pretty sure there were episodes of that very season that I liked even better than Imaginationland, wasn't bad though.