Tom Delonge Solo Album

Ghent

The boys from AVA movement are breeding

lol "true" fans...what constitutes as a "true" fan? if swallowing everything tom puts outs from bullshit arts media projects the real world nobody cares about to farting in a mic and calling it trans media masterpieces, then great they can be "true" fans all they want. Im still a fan of tom delonge meaning his legacy and who he was and how he inspired so many including myself to play guitar. But, the way he's handled blink and even AVA that past 10 years has been quite shitty but that doesn't mean im not a fan of the guy. If being critical of the one who inspired you means youre not a "true" fan, than cool, a bunch of nobodies with no substance to their life just classified me into a meaningless group that has no effect on my life lol.

• Like 1

After a few days of listening. I only really like An Endless Summer and Golden Showers... 

And i have to say that aside from Wishing Well and WIWY, Endless Summer is the best song Tom has written since the reunion. It also pisses me off knowing that song is the exact sound that i was hoping blink was gonna go into for the next album and it really makes me wonder how much better it could of been lyrically wise and sound wise with Mark and Travis' input. Goddamn i can picture Travis making the drums sound a whole lot louder during the bridge. 

Tom posted the lyrics to Golden Shower like 2 years ago saying it was a new blink song.

This, whether Mark and Travis would have stopped the lyrics in its tracks is irrelevant, they're the lyrics Tom intended. Yea I definitely wish that instrumentation went with real lyrics, but I don't hate the song because of the lyrics even though they're my least favorite part. I don't really see how they're any worse than the toypaj joke songs, and I like the California chorus.

Edit: the newsletter they're referring to is the to the stars email newsletter you can sign up for on the tothestars.media site. Apparently an email went out yesterday saying the songs were for AVA, but I don't think they meant every one was for Ava. A couple days ago the Ava Twitter said guess which songs on the album were for Ava so obviously not every single one was for AVA.

Edit 2: at most, new world, an endless summer, suburban kings, and golden showers were meant for blink, and at least an endless summer and golden showers were meant for blink in my opinion.

This, whether Mark and Travis would have stopped the lyrics in its tracks is irrelevant, they're the lyrics Tom intended. Yea I definitely wish that instrumentation went with real lyrics, but I don't hate the song because of the lyrics even though they're my least favorite part. I don't really see how they're any worse than the toypaj joke songs, and I like the California chorus.

Edit: the newsletter they're referring to is the to the stars email newsletter you can sign up for on the tothestars.media site. Apparently an email went out yesterday saying the songs were for AVA, but I don't think they meant every one was for Ava. A couple days ago the Ava Twitter said guess which songs on the album were for Ava so obviously not every single one was for AVA.

Edit 2: at most, new world, an endless summer, suburban kings, and golden showers were meant for blink, and at least an endless summer and golden showers were meant for blink in my opinion.

funny that those were the best songs on the ep lol

If this album had been done by a lesser known name, it would have been destroyed by all the critics.

I find it shocking how anyone could buy this piece of crap to get it to number 1 on Itunes. But I guess we all why it got to number 1 in the first place. The sad thing is, Tom will think people brought his album because it was actually good, which will end up him making more of this crappy music.

The text of the "famous" newsletter...

Headline: Pssst. AVA Unreleased Demos!!!

Text:

The Moment You Have All Been Waiting For...

Tom DeLonge's To The Stars...Demos, Odds, and Ends is Out

Head over to iTunes or to our webstore to grab a copy of Tom's latest and greatest. We can't wait for you to hear what we have been working on over here - a little bit of new, a little bit of old, a little fast, a little slow - there is a song for everyone. Which were written for AVA??? Which one is for you?  We happen to love "Circle-Jerk-Pit" so much that we made a rad new video for it - filled with fun times and shredding pro-skateboarders. Check it out NOW!