dogs eating dogs was awesome

tom18222

everyone has been getting on toms shit, and deservedly so. but dogs eating dogs was fucking great, and it's ALL tom. just like the last few records have been. i mean everyone has been busting toms balls but what has mark contributed at all? even since the untitled album which as all tom. all mark has to offer now is low background words like "i miss you" and "disaster"

i mean yes tom delayed blink a lot, but mark moved to fucking england. talk about an inconvenience. 

but in closing, dogs eating dogs was great, tom is an asshole, but mark isn't much better.

When I Was Young and Disaster are probably my picks from the EP. 

Boxing Day is actually pretty good if not for the "fireflies" lyrics.

Pretty Little Girl is ruined by the rap at the end, and Dogs Eating Dogs is pretty repetitive and boring although it used to be my favourite from the EP when it was first released and it was really pretty awesome to hear it live for the first time in Sydney  :)

I still think Neighborhoods is a much better release

i like both DED and neighborhoods, but the latter a little more. DED feels rushed, unfinished, and sloppy to this day. boxing day and pretty little girl both hold up exceedingly well. i loved WIWY when it came out but even it feels half-baked upon listen today. i dislike disaster for the most part, and i will hate DED until my dying day. IMO the worst post-reunion song. what a joke. sad to say it was a mostly mark song, too. 

and yes, yelawolf's part sucks. the sound of a band unable to tell one another "uhhh, hey, uhhh, i don't like that"

I like DED better also, and I agree with most of the points mentioned although I do think Tom is acting really weird (as I have said before)
On Neighborhoods I thought a few songs were amazing a few were good and a couple were the worst blink songs ever made.
I think DED is great front to back though, I even love the rap part (I do not typically like rap but I think it works well with the song)

neighborhoods was alright, most of the good parts were tom. but up all night might be the worst song they've ever done.

I remember saying this when it came out and like 100% of people said I was an asshole and a jerk and stuff like "why are you even on this forum if you don't like Blink?".

They were caught up in the hype of it. Its a weak song and a terrible single. Thankfully much of the rest of the album is  better.

If you could do a Neighborhoods 2.0 basically taking songs off Neighborhoods that you didn't like and replacing them with Dogs eating Dogs songs what would yours look like? 

Here's Mine

1.Hearts All Gone Interlude

2. Hearts All Gone

3. After Midnight

4. Dogs Eating Dogs

5. Natives

6. Wishing Well

7. Pretty Little Girl

8. Even If She Falls

9. MH 4.18.2911

19. Disaster

11. Kaleidoscope 

• Like 1

it's so mishmashed. and towards the end of the song it has this fade out then it goes into the main riff of the song again- kinda similar to the bridge in obvious.  but in UAN its just the lame quick fade out that sounds like nobody gave a shit. it's like that at the end of if she falls, the last song on the album you expect it to end big. nope. a lame fade out. should've at least let the notes ring out 

DED doesn't get much play from me anymore.

1) when I was young: don't like this song and haven't since it came out. Idk just don't like it.

2) dogs eating dogs: good track, average structure. Don't play much though.

3) disaster: favorite track, love playing it.

4) boxing day: nice little acoustic song

5) pretty little girl: Ilike this track, even the rap sorta fits for me. Might have been cooler for mark to do those vocals instead though.

Overall, the album feels half assed and rushed and shsows in the complete garbage bridges on all of the tracks esp when I was young.