Best Blink Song Tournament (ROUND 3) - Dude Ranch

boxelder

87 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best song on Dude Ranch?

• Pathetic
    • Voyeur
    • Dammit
    • Boring
    • Dick Lips
    • Waggy
    • Enthused
    • Untitled
    • Apple Shampoo
    • Emo
    • Josie
    • A New Hope
    • Degenerate
    • Lemmings
    • I'm Sorry

reeeeal tough one for me, as dude ranch is my favorite blink album. not their best record, but their most honest and sincere. i like almost every song on here. emo is my second favorite blink song period. but this is for the best blink song, not my favorite. as much as i desperately wanted to pick something like josie, apple shampoo, or my strongest honorable mention, waggy, it's going to be dammit for me. it's the blink song. it's downright iconic.

This is my favourite blink album and my favourite song always changes. 

Recently, Waggy, Emo, and Dick Lips have been the ones I've been listening to most, but I'll have to go with Dammit on this one.

Dammit was my favourite song through school and high school and I've overplayed it so much that I now rarely listen to it unless I'm listening to Dude Ranch in full or listening to live shows/bootlegs.

It was actually the "Dirty edit" on the Greatest Hits CD that I used to play all the time. I didn't realise there were two seperate versions until much later

Really tough choice but I think Pathetic is my favorite. Great back and forth vocals from Mark and Tom. Much better than Up All Night. Really sad they've never played it live since the reunion. I'd like to hear it with Matt to. This is one of my favorite blink songs, period. I think it's the best example there is of Mark and Tom trading off vocal parts.

• Like 1