Third Eye Blind cliff notes

Aria

I really dig half the EP while the other half is growing on me. Queen of Daydreams is my favorite. The melancholic melody and smooth instrumentals are excellent. It has that bittersweet feeling like one of my favorite TEB songs, Red Star.

Between the the recent releases (TEB, Green Day, and Sum 41), We Are Drugs is my favorite so far. 13 Voices I do not like at all. I've never been a huge Sum 41 fan, but the metal sound is a complete turnoff for me.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hobbies include listening to the third eye blind self titled over and over all day every day lately and it's still so relevant.

I think that album and Counting Crows' August & Everything After have stood the test of time out of all the 90s alternative radio rock bands.

• Like 1

I don't eat cake before going to bed and I tend to stay away from chrystal meth. Those are my only rules. But I heard that nasal spray is only one step away from chrystal meth so party on! 

2 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I don't eat cake before going to bed and I tend to stay away from chrystal meth. Those are my only rules. But I heard that nasal spray is only one step away from chrystal meth so party on! 

Fuck, you holding?! I'll Naze-Spraze all daze!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I don't know. I never even thought about it. My g/f said she didn't like them because of the speech impediment and I was like "what speech impediment?". I just thought he sounded goofy sometimes.

• 4 months later...