Third Eye Blind cliff notes

Aria

On 11/2/2018 at 7:25 AM, tom18222 said:

OMG jenkins is such a dick. hardly ever mentions anyone else and its all me me me i i i i.  once i learned how big if a dick he was it was hard for me to listen to them, but there are some great great songs on the first two albums. 

I've known for years that he's a manipulative asshole, but I still can't resist their music, even their later releases.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

it's strange where I've heard interviews with him where he seems alright and grounded, but then you hear the stories. Like, him and Billy Corgan are both seemingly assholes who have redeeming qualities and don't get in trouble, maybe they should collab?  

3 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

it's strange where I've heard interviews with him where he seems alright and grounded, but then you hear the stories. Like, him and Billy Corgan are both seemingly assholes who have redeeming qualities and don't get in trouble, maybe they should collab?  

https://news.avclub.com/billy-corgan-is-the-musical-consigliere-of-third-eye-1836704959

• Love 1

• 2 years later...
8 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I'm a little disappointed the Gawker article has (seemingly) been debunked. It was fun thinking he had lied about it.

just wish I could cut ties with all the lies

• Like 1