Best Blink Song Tournament (ROUND 7) - Neighborhoods

boxelder

84 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best song on Neighborhoods?

• Ghost on the Dance Floor
    • Natives
    • Up All Night
    • After Midnight
    • Heart's All Gone + Interlude
    • Snake Charmer
    • Wishing Well
    • Kaleidoscope
    • This Is Home
    • MH 4.18.2011
    • Love is Dangerous
    • Fighting the Gravity
    • Even If She Falls

my pick's kaleidoscope. it isn't my favorite song on the album (GOTDF/AM are) but it's the most interesting. it's subdued, a little down, and really represents the album in that way. it's clearly mark's thoughts flying back and forth for NYC to LA, it's honest, and it's his best writing on the album.

Ghost on the Dance Floor all the way.  I will never forget hearing that song for the first time.  Was laying on my bed and found out that the album had leaked and went searching youtube.  GOTDF was one of the first ones I heard and it just gave me the chills when that intro started.  I fucking love when Tom sings "Its like the universe has left me, without a place to go" and the song really kicks its up a notch.  Im sure Even if she falls will win though :(

• Like 2

Ghost on the Dance Floor all the way.  I will never forget hearing that song for the first time.  Was laying on my bed and found out that the album had leaked and went searching youtube.  GOTDF was one of the first ones I heard and it just gave me the chills when that intro started.  I fucking love when Tom sings "Its like the universe has left me, without a place to go" and the song really kicks its up a notch.  Im sure Even if she falls will win though :(

it's definitely my fav, next to AM. really powerful song. but kaleidoscope kicks ass, one of blink's best.

Went with Snake Charmer. Was torn between that and EISF. Very close for me, but Snake Charmer edged it.

Does anyone else remember the tees they had on sale for the tour just before the album dropped that said 'Good Girls, They Like to Sin'? Was surprised that they made those since:

A) they never did the song live (as far as i know)

B) It wasn't a single

C) It was only on the 'deluxe' version of the album!