Blink to Enter Studio in August with Skiba?

Ghent

There used to be a markhoppus.com which contained links to Mark's social media profiles, one of them which I forget its name, you could see locations where Mark had checked into.

You could literally track down Mark with this info, see when he was in London, LA ect...

Kind of creepy but hey, the info was readily available on the net!!

Even if this interview is old, I stand by what I said above for right now. I would be surprised if Blink does anything at all before 2016.

This is a possibility. And is a thing that some of us pointed out back in the day when everything and everyone went crazy in march thinking we were gonna get new music before summer, and that Skiba would left all behind to do blink. That wasn't gonna happen, and is not gonna happen either. They are going to take their time and settle all the shit down. I'm fine with that.

The only 'problem', so to say, that I have with the whole situation -although it hasn't been an official date or deadline-, is the fact that Mark said they were gonna record in august, which has made people get more crazy. Mark should have learned to shut the fuck up before point out anything if they are not sure about it or if other member were going to say a different thing. If he hasn't learned that after dealing whit The Transmedia Artist, then he has a problem.

I can presume they are gonna take their time. In fact, they are taking it. That doesn't means 5 years, not even a year. Just the enough time to settle things down in legal terms, and enough for Skiba to end up his commitments with his -to this date- main band, AK3.

Anyway, I still think they have been bouncing ideas together, and they probably have some demos done.

Waiting for like 2 years for an album ...like seriously who cares this much Lol they will record in august or they will record end of the year...me personally don't care as long as they do record ...if I hear that they haven't done shit by Jan 1st then you can all bitch and moan Lol cus that's a piss take.

Skiba has just finished a tour what did you lot really expect? And all this shit about kicking out tom for the same thing... How is it exactly? Tom said in December he couldn't wait to record...then sent an email saying he won't ...

Skiba wants to and mark and Travis do but like always its about timing unfortunatly but either way I'm pretty confident were getting a new album lol

• Like 1

if I hear that they haven't done shit by Jan 1st then you can all bitch and moan Lol cus that's a piss take.

People here keep trying to set dates for when we are allowed to start bitching about blink. And just like everything blink-related, these dates keep getting pushed back.

Maybe, we all have to agree at this point that that's also a possibility for blink, in case they decide to continue their career, to do it in a more relaxed way?. Honestly, I can't see blink in the future on the same rhythm of writing and recording that they were before the break-up. If they come back, I expect a relaxed comeback. No matter who fills Tom's gap. But that's my feeling.

I mean, I say this because it seems like everyone is expecting a return in full form on touring all over the world and doing enormous tours. And I'm not sure they want to do that.

It's just hard to keep tabs on everything when they keep giving out actual dates and then (maybe?) not sticking to them. If Mark didn't say August nobody would be up in arms about that Skiba article. But I think that interview was definitely months old so what he said is obselete and they'll still be going into the studio this month.