Hulk Hogan

Scott.

In the late 1990's or around there, people use to say "Whats up my nigga?" all the time and it was not seen as a racist term. White guys actually said it to other white guys.

People apparently said this to Hulk Hogan as well and he was asked about it in 2012. People said it to him and he said it as he was just describing that.

Guess what? Not racist, unless you are a race baiter. This country is going in the politically correct shitter, and its getting annoying.

• Like 2

lol all i've seen is some interview from 2012, when he is talking about rappers with DJs that were either black or sounded like they were. what i heard was not a big deal at all. very strange

if that's why they are trying to delete him from their history, it is pretty weak.

lol all i've seen is some interview from 2012, when he is talking about rappers with DJs that were either black or sounded like they were. what i heard was not a big deal at all. very strange

if that's why they are trying to delete him from their history, it is pretty weak.

Its politically correct garbage. Its SOO bad. All this does is actually make the racial divide worse and make people more racist.

I'd have gotten rid of Hulk when his son crashed a car and left that guy a vegetable and then Hulk had the nerve to say the guy "had a bad attitude" and he felt he didn't owe the family any money for his care.

• Like 1

At about minute 2.

Yep, not racist. Great, just another witch hunt.

Yeah, if he really got fired over that interview (from 2012 mind you), this goes down as one of the worst race baits ever.

He said absolutely nothing racist whatsoever. Also, there is a video of Vince McMahon saying nigga on WWE tv.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nn-x6tMm-M

• Like 1

Latest from Dave Meltzer

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-t...estion-updated

"On Friday morning, WWE announced they have terminated the contract of Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea. Their brief statement:

"WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan). WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide."

A few minutes afterward, the National Enquirer and Radar Online released a story that claims Hogan made racist comments on a sex tape, using the N-word several times in a dialogue about someone that was was offering to fund daughter Brooke's music career. Here's an excerpt from their story:

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk raved, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

Then, in a tirade to rival the racism embarrassments suffered by Mel Gibson and "Dog The Bounty Hunter," Hulk unloaded even more hatred!

According to sources, he said: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

"I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger."

At this point Hogan has not been removed from historical content on the WWE Network. But he won't be involved in anything current or going forward.

After learning of the content that was going to be released, On Thursday night, the WWE ordered its web site to eliminate all mentions of Hogan, including as an Alumni or as a Hall of Famer, in addition to his merchandise. He was also removed as a judge for Tough Enough and at this point a replacement has not been named. Curtis Axel will be dropping his Axel Mania gimmick immediately."

haha now that's racist and explains things.

If its real, than yes it is VERY racist and yes he deserves to be fired.

But its National Enquirer, the same magazine that will tell you that Obama has 12 kids with another woman in Hawaii.

It sounds made up. "I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger." Nobody talks in this way.

That being said, if he did pull a Michael Richards, he deserves everything he gets.

In the late 1990's or around there, people use to say "Whats up my nigga?" all the time and it was not seen as a racist term. White guys actually said it to other white guys.

People apparently said this to Hulk Hogan as well and he was asked about it in 2012. People said it to him and he said it as he was just describing that.

Guess what? Not racist, unless you are a race baiter. This country is going in the politically correct shitter, and its getting annoying.

lol this is absolutely not true. It hasn't been ok for a white person to say since like the 60's.

Anyways, I think what Hogan is getting at is using "nigger" as a type of black person, like a hood rat would be a nigger, while his black neighbor in Malibu would not be a nigger. Not that it's an acceptable line of thinking.