Hulk Hogan

Scott.

def messed up what he said, but he doesn't deserve to get fired for it. anything to do with race these big companies just back away and never back up their people.  hulk kinda made the WWE big and they just threw him under the bus.

Yeah he deserved to get fired. If you owned a major company and an employee made horrible racist remarks, its either cut him loose or be branded a racist organization. You lose advertisers, and tons of support/money.

Any company with even a very basic knowledge of how a business works, lets that employee go in a second.

Yeah he deserved to get fired. If you owned a major company and an employee made horrible racist remarks, its either cut him loose or be branded a racist organization. You lose advertisers, and tons of support/money.

Any company with even a very basic knowledge of how a business works, lets that employee go in a second.

The problem is the double standard within the company.

Michael Hayes is a huge back stage influence and has made racist remarks and is a total womanizer. Vince said "nigga" on live TV. Steve Austin beat hit ex wife. Jimmy Snuka killed his girlfriend.

Its funny how they completely erase him from the website and history and stuff like people are actually just gonna forget who he is.

exactly. you can't act like everything else he's ever done never happened.   to take something from a private conversation and make it public is fucked up. i know i say horrible things at times (all in good fun) and if someone took a snippet of something i've said i'm sure i'd be in trouble too.