daveyjones

i'm daveyjones, Ask Me Anything.

we practically wept when dammit premiered on 120 minutes. it was so...unreal.

but i was asked by mark to be an extra in the josie video. that's probably my number one. i got to be in a video.

i have many, many, more personal moments than that, but i'd rather dole them out slowly.

So, what's your most personal moment related to the band? I mean in terms of close friendship or something like that.

Did tom talk about aliens as much as he does now back in the days?

the debut of aliens exist live in late 1998 was the first i'd heard of any interest.

I'm very curious about the Apple Shampoo demo that apparently only a clip exists of...or is it even a demo and just a live recording bootleg?

the one on youtube? that indeed sounds like a clip of the dude ranch demos recorded by warren fitzgerald of the vandals in 1996. enthused from the wasting time EP came from the same session.

So, what's your most personal moment related to the band? I mean in terms of close friendship or something like that.

probably going to the movies with mark and tom after eating dinner at mark and anne's apartment. we saw the mel gibson flick "ransom."

Why did you stop following blink, the music, or did you label them as sell outs? What was the perception of them in that scene at the time of them blowing up?

wow, only five? that's pretty tough. but off the top of my head

21 days

wasting time

wrecked him

waggy (original)

zulu

lemmings (original)

shit that's six

• Like 5

Why have they never came out and explained what happened to Scott? seems like Mark and tom fucked him over. (Unless he was a drunken mess like some stories say lol).

Did you ever talk to scott after he got kicked out of the band? If so, was he mad or just dissapointed about it?

i never did. this book

http://www.amazon.com/Blink-182-Joe-Shooman/dp/1906191107/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1439435334&sr=1-3&keywords=blink+182

interviews him at length and he is very honest about everything.