Blink Studio Discussion Thread

Ghent

59 minutes ago, Chrisx37 said:

I'd be stoked if they did a documentary with Skiba. It could be about them finally breaking away from the bullshit within the band and being able to put themselves out there again.

They should just make the first half using the Blinkumentary footage, and the second half shit with Skiba. it'd be cool to see an honest representation of how everything went down in the begining of the reunion, and how we ended up here

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

Travis' latest Instagram post makes it look like they were doing a photo shoot or something today

That guy is their tour manager apparently. Getting promotional material ready for the tour like they did for the Honda Civic tour?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, iguessthisisgrowingup said:

They should just make the first half using the Blinkumentary footage, and the second half shit with Skiba. it'd be cool to see an honest representation of how everything went down in the begining of the reunion, and how we ended up here

I fucking agree with that. They need (hey have to, in fact) to be 100% clear and honest with all the process. From the highs to the downs, and how a bad which was basically set on a zombie status has come to life again. That should be shown. Not as a vengeance point of view, not against Tom. Just to be clear, sincere and to offer a real view on what the hell has been going on all this fucking years.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ghost said:

I fucking agree with that. They need (hey have to, in fact) to be 100% clear and honest with all the process. From the highs to the downs, and how a bad which was basically set on a zombie status has come to life again. That should be shown. Not as a vengeance point of view, not against Tom. Just to be clear, sincere and to offer a real view on what the hell has been going on all this fucking years.

they won't do that, because even if they wanted to, I imagine they're massive legal tangles within it all.

Maybe. But well, Metallica did it on Some Kind Of Monster, and also they interviewed Dave Mustain and Jason Newsted too (who were out of the band at that time).

Anyways, I don't see how telling a story can be a legal thing if you're just telling the story and, obviously, avoiding insults, lies and stuff. I don't know, honestly.