Blink Studio Discussion Thread

Ghent

45 minutes ago, vivalasativa said:

hmm, lets see.

you: 81 posts -> 2 likes

me:  76 posts -> 40 likes

i guess people like what i have to say more then what you have to say.

I could be wrong here, no need to call people idiots. I think i really have a point about the guitar, i'm just not good at describing what i think and translating it from dutch to english.

Liking something determines it's merit. 

Bieber > Blink 

5 minutes ago, Speedo said:

VIVA's a fucking idiot, dude.

the real idiots are the people who watch a forum, all day, every day, commenting on everything they see, just because they're ugly as fuck and probably have no (good) job.

2 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I have the most likes of the entire year so what I have to say is the most important of all: stfu viva likes mean nothing.

Also wtf how did I get that many likes?!

i don't give a shit about the likes either, if i were here for likes i would have promoted my band a long time ago.
I just wanted to make clear that the guy who first called me an idiot had way less relevent comments than me.

1 minute ago, M!ke said:

Excuse me, but where do I trade my likes in for money?   That's how the internet works right? 

I'll like your posts starting at $5.99 per "like." Long-time members get better deals and special bundles with books I paid people to write about getting likes.

• Like 1

Just now, vivalasativa said:

ha so you heard us? thanks for getting our view count up, dude. ;)

I have not, but I have also never seen anyone that heavily promoted their band on these forums translate those promotions into large amounts of those oh-so-valuable likes.  But go ahead, prove me wrong.

2 minutes ago, M!ke said:

I have not, but I have also never seen anyone that heavily promoted their band on these forums translate those promotions into large amounts of those oh-so-valuable likes.  But go ahead, prove me wrong.

that's the reason why i don't even bother promoting us on here ;)