Blink Studio Discussion Thread

Ghent

29 minutes ago, redhotbrianpeppers said:

As the person with the highest post-to-like-ratio, I'll just go ahead and take over here. Being a Flemish Belgian, viva, you should be cooler than you are. You really are acting like a typical Dutch. Please administer 12 lashes to the bottom side of your genitals, as is tradition. 

Also, watcheronthewall (or whatever), fuck off if you have a better post-to-like-ratio than me. I don't want to hear about it.

Whoops, the 12 lashes are on your moms ass. 

I like how these new members from non-English-speaking European countries still think "I'm fucking your mom" jokes are clever comebacks. They haven't realized that in this day and age we have moved on from those jokes and are now following the light.

#newexcitingprojects2018

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I like how these new members from non-English-speaking European countries still think "I'm fucking your mom" jokes are clever comebacks. They haven't realized that in this day and age we have moved on from those jokes and are now following the light.

#newexcitingprojects2018

good, considering hes from belgium too

Speaking of immature jokes, "When You Fucked Grandpa" came up on shuffle today as I was walking on campus to go take a test. I haven't listened to that song in years probably and it made me smile. I actually started laughing out loud when Mark comes in at the end yelling "This is fucking stupid man! I can't believe you'd have sex with your own grandfather..." So funny.

Then when I was taking my test I had that song stuck in my head the entire time.

The. Entire. Time.

Got a 73%.

• Like 8