The Official LOST topic

Thomas D.

I noticed there's quite a few Lost fans on this board, which is awesome. I myself have been obsessed with this show for 4 years now, and I don't think I've ever been more into a tv show than this one. I think almost everyone who has watched it will agree that the show has a fantastic storyline, great characters, awesome actors and music that will bring you to tears haha. If you haven't watched it yet, buy season 1 right now and I swear it will never leave you.

Because it's still a few months before season 5 starts off, this topic is made to kill some time and to talk about your favorite episode, character, lines or scenes, some ideas you have about what's going to happen next etc. Basically everything EXCEPT spoilers, they ruin it all.

Awesome man. I'm on Raised By Another, GOD Thomas (the guy who gets Claire pregnant) is such a dick! So far I haven't noticed anything I didn't spot before, I'm hoping there'll be some stuff though.

Favourite characters, Jin, Sayid, Charlie I guess. I don't like Kate much, Sawyer is awesome, Jack is OK I guess, a bit annoying. Sun is lovely, Juliet's annoying, Ben is great.

And it's so weird watching season 1 and seeing Boone and Shannon! By Season 4 they're just a distant memory.

It's weird in Raised by Another when Claire goes to see Richard Malkin (the psychic) and her Asian friend says "She hasn't told her Mum yet" (about the pregnancy) and Claire asks Malkin "Shall I tell her?" - but at this time, Claire's Mum is in a coma from the car crash and has been for some time. Hmmm

It's weird in Raised by Another when Claire goes to see Richard Malkin (the psychic) and her Asian friend says "She hasn't told her Mum yet" (about the pregnancy) and Claire asks Malkin "Shall I tell her?" - but at this time, Claire's Mum is in a coma from the car crash and has been for some time. Hmmm

Yeah, that's kind of strange. Also, where do you think the psychic gets his information from? Cause I think in season 2 he told eko that he was just a fraud and he just gathered information on people to tell them lies.

Yeah he does tell Eko that he's a fraud; but I don't know, he might be lying about that! He says he gathers information on people and exploits it. And in the s2 special features there's a deleted scene of Malkin telling Eko that a couple in LA paid him $16,000 to get Claire to go to LA with her baby. Although as it's a deleted scene it might not be canon. If he really is a psychic, did he know the plane was gonna crash?

If he is a fraud, I don't know how he found out about the pregnancy. Searched through Claire's trash and found the pregnancy test? I dunno lol

What do you think?

That's interesting, I haven't seen that deleted scene. In any case, obviously there are 2 possibilities. 1 He's not a fraud, and kind of has the power to predict things by touching people's hands. In a way, this reminds me of that bald guy that was supposed to heal Rose from her cancer in Australia. I forgot his name though. If this is the case though, why would he send her to the island? Why are claire and her baby so important?

Malkin also reminds me of that black guy that told locke he should go on a walkabout. What's his name, Avalon? He also could predict the future. I think we will find out a lot more about this the next season.

Anyway, the second possibility is that Malkin really is a fraud, and he got his information from someone. How could he possibly be sure that that plane was gonna crash though? Maybe he got his information from the others? Maybe the others needed a pregnant woman and made sure Malkin delivered them one? I have no clue. I'm kind of leaning towards the idea he's not a fraud though.

w00t! I just noticed something I didn't notice ever before!

In Raised by Another Jack's talking to Claire about the baby, and he asks her if her OB/GYN back in Sydney had allowed her to fly in her third trimester. She responded with "Yeah, I went to see her the week before the flight and she said it was fine".

But in the flashbacks when we see Richard Malkin give her the plane ticket to LA, the flight is the next day. She says "Tomorrow? I can't go tomorrow!" and he respons with "It must be that flight, it cannot be another".

So the week before the flight she couldn't've known she'd be flying to LA. So I guess she lied to Jack. No biggie but still nice to notice stuff you didn't pick up first, second or third time round.

Yeah I love how season 4 is written. Right from episode 1, they knew how they would end this season. It's awesome how all the flashforwards make sense at the end. My favorite episode of the 4th season is the desmond episode by far though. The moment where desmond gets to call penny was just perfect.

Guest Dani_cx

the finale of season3 was epic. i was actually proper sweating watching it lololol and then when they flashed forward to jack and kate off the island i was like OMGAWWWWD. I havent seen seaon4 finale yet but my friend accidentally told me about locke dead.

Season 4 was so epic its unreal. Seriously cant wait for season 5 now.

Fave character is Desmond by far. I was the same as you guys when he spoke to penny on the phone, so emotional. So brilliantly written.